Chapter 2- Start Dreaming

I’m Still Dreaming (NCT DREAM)

So this is the first day the DREAM members are gonna start visualizing dreams for the hyungs. Its not usual, yes but in fact, its totally normal that all of the teenage members get work from the elder ones the most.

D-1

Goodmorning, says Krystal. Goodmorning Krys, wanna have breakfast, Taeyong says. Ten cooked it. Mhm, she replys. Where is everybody else, she asks. Ten asked manager nim if he could stay out from work for now. Heard youre really sick, Taeyong says. Yeah, I currently have feverish feelings. But Ill get better, Krystal says. Hey, Ten calls, come on, have breakfast now, he says. Well sorry Ten I cant anymore I have to go so take care of yourselves. And remember, we will be back on 9:30 pm so cook dinner already, Taeyong reminds. Ok ok hyung, we got this, Ten says. He goes back to his girlfriend, who was just on the couch, staring blankly into space. This was so normal for Ten now. After all, she has been suffering depression but she has been going to counseling sessions. So he shakes her shoulder a little, which wakes her up from the little spell she had earlier. Anything wrong, he asks. None really, Im just scared of telling my dream last night, she says. Well, we could talk about it after eating, in your room, he suggests. Sure why not? Im hungry after all, she replys. Well lets eat, he says. They both walk to the table.

*Time Skip*

Ok so what was the dream anout, he asks while lying down on the bed while looking at the TV screen. Well, it was about my sister, she explains. It was a reenactment of her death. When I thought she did suicide, I was wrong. Someone murdered her. Right before her 27th birthday. The month before she got married. I felt cruelty in my dream as I was looking at it, she continues. She couldnt say anything else as she starts crying. This is gonna get real hard, Ten thought. Will all DREAM members be able to dream properly?