Chapter 1- I’m Starting To Doubt

I’m Still Dreaming (NCT DREAM)

 

All members of NCT were in a room, having a short meeting to dicuss something important. Why cant we just stop caring about those hate comments, can we?, Taeyong asks with annoyance hinted in his voice. Hyung, does it look loke we can when we have been doing comebacks left and right?, Lucas argues back. Ten’s girlfriend, Krystal, is shifting uncomfortably in her seat. She was advised to come to this meeting too. She recently was added into NCT DREAM as their final member, since Mark was leaving after he graduates. Lucas is right Taeyong. I agree with what he just said. But I’ll rephrase the sentence. Does it look like we’ll be able to avoid it when more especially, both Ten and Krys are dating?, Taeil fights back. Hyung! Dont you dare add my girlfriend into this!, Ten shouts to Taeil. Krystal whispers to Ten to calm down. And so he has no choice but to sit. He is right after all Taeil, Krystal had nothing to do with it, whats the point of saying it, when you actually know its so useless, Johnny says. Krystal bangs the table, which causes all members to look at her. Can we just literally stop talking about hate comments? You know it can actually just make our career worse, do you wanna lose a job? No right? So just get over this. She says this with a hint of crying. We are all so sorry Krys, none of these wouldn’t happen if it were for our childishness, Ten admits to his girlfriend. Ten is right. Maybe I shouldn’t have just arranged this if we were gonna hurt our DREAM members, who can always dream for the hyungs, am I correct? As Taeyong says this, he looks at all of the DREAM members, including Krystal, who were currently crying. They all were so scared. They doubted if the hyungs wanted to continue. B-but w-wait, w-we a-are N-NCT D-DREAM, r-right? Chenle says. You are truly correct Chenle, Lucas replys. So I had an idea, Renjun adds. Yes? What idea did you guys have? Ten asks, curiosity running in his eyes. Well, Krystal says. We can start dreaming as the DREAM members. Then whatever we dream, we will either tell all of you or we will do it. Thats a good idea, especially coming from the maknae, Kun says, nodding. But Im not certain, Jungwoo says. What if they cant dream of anything that comes to them at night? Thats nonsense, Haechan replys. We always dream, Jeno explains. We are just kids. Teenagers even. We have no limit to ideas. So it will never happen. Everyone gets silent for a moment. Ok, we’ll let you do this for now, Taeyong says. Ten? Taeyong calls. Yeah? He replys. Will Krys also join, he asks. Sure. After all, it was her idea, he says. Then its final. NCT DREAM, we count on you. All members look at NCT DREAM. Ok, but if you want us to stop, you may do so, Krystal says. And this is how everything started.