When it rains..

Weather Cuddles

 

~Wonwoo’s POV~

 

It’s raining hard, it’s pouring way too much for anyone’s liking, and the weather is affecting him greatly, probably dampening his mood. He’s sitting by the window, staring through it blankly, his mind maybe wandering elsewhere. “Hyung, you ok?” I called out to him, at the same time getting distracted by the pitter patter of every rain drop hitting the windows. My eyes went back to the lone figure, “Seriously hyung, you’re doing it again.” I sigh as I silently approach him, observing the scene outside, the lights from the posts flickers, as the trees dance and sways, the rain its music, the wind its choreographer. “Hyung.” He turns to me as I pat his shoulders, once. Twice. “Oh! Wonu-yah, do you need something?” he softly asks, looking a bit daze. Our eyes locked for a few second, I shook my head asking him again if he’s okay. He blinks his doe-like eyes at me, confusion written in them, “It’s just…you…” I was abruptly stopped by the sudden disturbance, our attention shifting back to the windows as we hear a loud crackle, followed by a quick flash of lightning. The lights suddenly blacks out, leaving the two of us, in the dark, staring out the windows as another flash happen. I felt his hand on my wrist a few seconds after, pulling at me weakly, gently. It was a silent request, so I sat beside him; he gently rests his head on my shoulders, leaning on me fully. “It’s beautiful, isn’t it?” he softly smiled, looking so innocent, “It’s like a masterpiece.” I stare at him in wonder. “Like a movie playing, it’s worth watching.” I wrap my arms around his shoulders, gently pulling him closer. “I thought you don’t like the rain.” His eyes fluttering close, his long lashes touch his soft skin, as he snuggled closer. “No, I just feel sad when it rains.” His head now resting at my chest, his arms around my waist, attention back at the scene happening outside, I felt him relaxing at my hold. “Besides, it’s cold when it rains.” I tilt my head slightly in confusion, questions flooding my mind, I was about to ask him when he continued, “And your warm, I like that you’re able to keep me warm.” And everything click, I smile at his words as I rest my head on top of his.

He is right, it was is beautiful. It’ll be a memory that I’ll forever treasure, most definitely.

 


 

I told you it's short. Whew. (>,<;) 

By the way, thanks for reading!!!

(/^o^)/~~ Bye-yeom!!