Sober

Drunk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Months progressed from their first time and lines between friends and lovers are blurred between Seulgi and Irene. No one spoke of what they really are. They simply enjoyed each other's company be it on the streets or under the sheets. No pressure, well, at least not yet.

 

A couple of months after their first time experiencing each other, they decided to live together in a shared apartment.

 

A very satisfied moan echoes through the room as Seulgi rides out her with Irene soothing the heat the younger girl has. The younger then laid down beside Irene while still trying to catch her breath. She faces Irene and gave her a loving smile as she slowly drifted off to sleep. 

Still basking in the afterglow of their physical activity earlier, Irene slowly pushes her arm under the younger girl's head to have it serve as a pillow. Irene clads their still very bodies under the blankets then inches her way to lay a chaste kiss on the slumbering beauty's crown. 

"What are you doing to me Seulgi?" Irene mutters under her breath. She smiles as she sees Seulgi's nose scrunched up a bit. 

"I love you. I--" a rather breathy phrase said softly by the girl dreaming in Irene's arms. The girl burries her face into Irene's chest while lightly snoring.

"Seulgi?" Irene was surprised at what the younger girl uttered in her sleep.

Seulgi lightly nibbles on Irene's skin nearest which is above the older's cleavage. "Mmmm. Pringlessshhh"

Irene smiles and shakes her head. "Even while sleeping, you seem to charm your way into my heart more." Soon enough Irene's eyes fell heavy and she was then sent off to dreamland.

It wasn't long before they stated their feelings for each other. 

"Have I told you how beautiful you are, Seulgi?" Irene was sitting on the stool of the kitchen counter in Seulgi's dorm, her chin resting on her hands. The younger girl just woke up, eyes still half closed with her disheveled sleeping hair as she goes to the refrigirator for a glass of water.

"Too early for flirting Bae. And to think you make the people you meet fall to their knees, you heartbreaker." Seulgi said before downing the glass in her hand.

Irene stands up and approached Seulgi for a backhug. "Whatever. You smooth talker." Then she said in an almost whisper "But it's only you that I love." She rests her head on the latter's back. 

It took a whole ten seconds for Seulgi to register what Irene said. She pries the olders arms around her waist to look at Irene. "What did you just say?"

"You smooth talker"

"No, after that."

"Well its something I will only tell you when I feel like telling you." Said the shorter girl.

"You're such a meanie~" Seulgi pouts. 

Irene, who loves staring at Seulgi's lips saw that adorable pout Seulgi did and immediately captures her lips.

 

Six months since they had a taste of each other. It meant a lot of challenges on their ambiguous relationship. Claims are for titles but having none, jealousy would now play a role on what they have. They haven't really had a proper talk on what they are. 

 

Seulgi was being asked out by a boy in her class. Seulgi looking dazed as the boy was about to grab onto Seulgi's hands. Irene caught this and made her way in between the boy and Seulgi, dragging the taller girl underneath the century-old tree of their University. It was late in the afternoon which means most the students have gone home or are at their clubs.

Irene forcefully kisses Seulgi which caught the latter off guard. Seulgi responds in the kiss but had to push off Irene when the older seemed to be a bit rough.

"Don't go with him. He's only trying to get into your pants." Irene said after she broke off the kiss.

"He was just asking to repay me through coffee since I helped him earlier."

"He reached for your hands. You don't know the look he gave you. He was biting on his lips with a smirk looking at you with lust in his eyes!" Irene's voice went off at a higher pitch.

Seulgi scoffs. "As if I'd let him do something inappropriate to me. Besides its not like you don't go on dates. I saw you in a cafe with that guy in your class."

"I don't know what you're talking about, Seul."

"Sure you don't." Seulgi sarcastically stated and shakes her head. She was reminded of the sight she wished she never saw a few days ago. A guy sitting dangerously close to Irene with a huge chesire cat smile. Irene smees to be concentrating and talking about the book spread out in front of them. "That Gummy boy whatever his name is. He was all smiles at you when you were talking." This time around Seulgi felt very irritated at the fact that Irene was with someone else.

"Bogum? That slow boy can't keep up in Statistics class. I was teaching him!" 

"Sure." Seulgi sighs under her breath. "What are we really Irene? I have so much I wanted to ask before but everytime I hinted at it you'd change topics." 

"Let's go home" Irene avoids the topic yet again. 

"And there you go doing this again. You have once said you love me, but what are we really?" 

"Seul, I-" 

Irene wasn't finished as Seulgi dug her face onto her palms with a huge sigh "You know what, forget it. Let's just get you home." Seulgi states as she really isn't fond of arguing. She huffs out another sigh to chase away the anger that's building. She grabs the older's hand and placed a chast kiss on it. "But for the recor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter