Cup of coffee

Drunk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
a/n: idk  what I'm doing but thanks for the feedback

______________________________________________

Seulgi's phone buzzed indicating a message. She fished out her phone from her pocket and it read

 

Jisoo:

Hey Seul, are you free right now? I'm at the cafe near your place. 

 

Seulgi shouldn't be surprised the girl is near by, Jisoo makes it a point to come see Seulgi as much as she can. 

 

She makes her way to the cafe right at the corner of the street. Seulgi contemplates if she would mention Irene to Jisoo. 

The cafe door opened and a bell atop it jiggles, Jisoo turns from her seat and raised a waving arm up for Seulgi to see.

Seulgi took a seat in front of Jisoo

"Hey"

"Hey back at you"

"Isn't that cup a bit too strong from your liking?" Seulgi asked referring to the espresso laid in front of Jisoo

"Well I needed some strength, you know I shouldn't drink this early so coffee it is." Jisoo said with a small smile.

"A-are you okay? You're probably pushing yourself too hard at work?" Seulgi asked worriedly

Jisoo looks down at her coffee and smiled. She nestles both her hands on the cup whilst she lets an audible sigh. "I guess I am pushing too hard lately"

"Maybe we can go to a spa later this week for a massage... to relax?"

Jisoo breathes through her nose, looks up at Seulgi as she smiled and cups the latter's cheeks "It's not about work Seul, I do appreciate the offer" 

"...so what is it about?"

"Nothing. Say, Seulgi, do you know how long I've been following you around...How long I've liked you?"

"Well, you have been very persistent for about three years... So what about it?

Jisoo shakes her head and smiles "I have had a crush on you since college Seulgi. I liked you for double that time you knew about it, I really do. I mean, what's not to like anyway?"

Seulgi looks at her confused "Were we from the same university? How come I have never seen you?"

"We were from different departments and it was such a big school we'd rarely bump into each other unless I'd seek you out. Which I did, from afar." she pauses to take a sip of her coffee. "And I don't think you would notice me back then"

"Why not, a pretty girl like you?" Seulgi states while smiling, trying to act smooth

"You never did see me. We actually have bumped in school before, like literally bumped into each other kind. You've helped me up and got my stuff for me. And that was it for me, I really liked you back then"

Seulgi pouts and looks up at the ceiling, she remembers she has bumped into a lot of people her whole stay in the university. She herself knows how clumsy she was. She scratches her head still deep in thought trying to see if she can remember Jisoo.

"I don't blame you for not remembering Seulgi, it was such a long time ago." Jisoo takes another sip of the unsweetened dark liquid in ther hands. "You were a very clumsy bear but also very cute"

"What, I've never done those cutesy stuff. How was I cute?" Seulgi pretended to be offended while pouting

"Look at you, you're being cute right now. But seriously, you would never have noticed me when we were in school."

"Why not?"

"You had her, your eyes and full attention was on her. I could tell she was your world. You were always together."

Seulgi muttered a small "Oh" but could not speak any further. And that was the cue for those rusty gears in Seulgi's brain started turning. I was with Irene back then, she thought well sort of with her.

Jisoo downed her drink and reaches for Seulgi's hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter