Chapter 2~ Welcome

Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ZHOU JIEQIONG

ZHOU JIEQIONG

ZHOU JIEQIONG

 

Zhou Jieqiong, 17 years old, Chinese, left China at the age of 11, learned that she wanted to be an idol at the age of 14, and basically the cutest girl you can ever imagine is here practicing in PLEDIS.

 

IN PLEDIS, WHERE NAYOUNG IS.

 

Nayoung doesn’t know why, but it seems like the new trainee’s identity has been tattooed to her mind. Ever since her best friend, Minkyung, and basically her friends such as Yaebin and Eunwoo told her about Zhou Jieqiong, she couldn’t help but feel the urge herself to stalk the little one, but hadn’t had the chance to look directly in her face. Since she’s 3 years older than Jieqiong, it would probably take her a long time to befriend her. Sure, you can say that she’s trying hard to be the sweetest “Stone Buddha” that she can be but that’s not the case. She can be a little expressionless to people that she doesn’t know, even better to people that are not Korean and that’s not because she wants to but because her mind just tells her to, and for some reasons she just follows. And the fact that Zhou Jieqiong is 2/2 in Nayoung’s so called worried list, Nayoung knows that it might be best to not be friends with the foreigner. Well, that’s what she thought atleast.

 

“Nayoung unnie! Guess what?” Eunwoo screamed right in front of her face right after stumbling while running to the older one.

 

“What?” She asks nonchantly, totally not bothered by the younger one while she’s practicing for 3 hours straight.

 

“Good news, you ready?” Eunwoo’s basically smiling ear to ear while staring at her unnie with an expression on her that tells something about excitement and hyperness.

 

She nods, not caring about what the other will say.

 

“The new girl, Zhou Jieqiong, said that she’ll be staying at our dorms.” Eunwoo squealed and starts jumping up and down all around the place while waiting for Nayoung to say something positive or happy, something that can bring a smile to her face since she’s never really seen her unnie really smiling.

 

“…And how is that good news?” Nayoung asks Eunwoo while staring at the younger girl with one eyebrow up.

 

“UNNIEEEEE, just stop being a party pooper for once and just agree that it’s good news” Eunwoo begs in front of the older girl, and shakes her body as if she’s a little kid that wants to get ice cream from the ice cream shop that’s right across their house from her mommy.

 

“FIIIINE” Nayoung sighs deeply but without sarcasm for some reason and continues to practice her dancing for a few more minutes.

 

“Anyways, we’ll be celebrating the occasion by—“

 

“What occasion?” Nayoung cuts Eunwoo’s declaration off, eyeing the girl curiously, while thinking that she may or may not have missed a fellow trainee’s birthday.

 

“Jieqiong’s moving in ceremony with us, what else?” Eunwoo says as if it’s that important.

 

“As I was saying, we’ll be celebrating the occasion by a secret surprise party!!!!” Eunwoo squeals while she continues to blabber about Jieqiong.

 

“When did I have a surprise party?” Nayoung asks while pouting, acting all so sad in front of the younger girl.

 

“Unnie , just stop sulking and come with us to set it up already, oh I almost forgot , she’s gonna stay in your room, do have any problem with that?”, Eunwoo asks without answering her question, not caring whether Nayoung really was sad or just acting.

 

“No, not really” Nayoung answers with an unexpecting nervous tone that for some reason came out of .

 

“Well, what are you waiting for, let’s get ready for this amazing partyyyy!!!” The girl screams and literally took Nayoung’s hands just to drag her to the dorms where their so-called party would be happening.

 

 

 

The both of them arrive safely in the dorm with just a little amount of time to spare to be able to hide and surprise Jieqiong in her new home. Once Nayoung and Eunwoo enter their dorm, Nayoung was surprised to see balloons, presents and even food that actually looks worthy to eat set up neatly and a pretty pink colored banner that says “ WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOME, JIEQIONG! “ that’s hanging up in their ceiling. Looking around their dorm, Nayoung can’t help but feel somewhat happy and sad at the same damn time, the memories that they had here from Eunwoo getting scared from a cockroach which caused literally chaos the whole day to her very own Surprise Birthday Party that caused tears of happiness build up on her very own eyes. She can’t help but think that one day, they’ll all leave this dorm to go in a better one, one day, they’ll say goodbye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter