Chapter 1~ Audition

Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1: THE START

                                                       

 

Nayoung is the type of person that you would want to make friends with. Sure, she doesn’t express her feelings very well and she also looks like someone who would want to kill you with just her stare but that doesn’t mean she wouldn’t be a good friend. Ever since Nayoung was accepted to audition in PLEDIS she kept a promise to herself that one day she’ll surely pass and do her best to show the judges her determination and talent just to join the company.

 

It was her first time at PLEDIS .Finally getting a chance after getting rejected at JYP just because of her embarrassing mistake felt great. While on her way to her future company aka PLEDIS she couldn’t help but feel nervous “What if I get lost? What if I end up embarrassing myself again? What if I …” all those questions conjured in her head waiting for an answer to be answered ( duhhhh ) .

 

While more and more questions of “What if”s kept on adding in her mind, she suddenly finds herself in front of the company’s entrance. She looks over at her watch to check out what time it was. She thought that maybe she was late because of all the talking she had in her head. For Nayoung it felt like an hour has passed but actually it has only been 30 minutes. So that means she still has time to get food and eat since she left without eating any breakfast while panicking, but obviously not showing any because she’s “professional”.

 

On her way to a near convenience store near PLEDIS she can see someone that looks familiar , she thinks to herself “ Ahhhh , maybe I’ve seen her somewhere perhaps the television. “ . Going in the convenience store to buy some Ramyun she carefully takes a glance on the person that looked very familiar and just stares.  Knowing Nayoung as an introvert you might as well think that she would live her trainee life being lonely but she wants to change that, not just wants to but needs to. At some point in her life she’s gonna have to talk to her so-called future fans. So getting the confidence that she probably gathered throughout her whole life, she went closer to the person and actually talked to her as if they’re friends already, talking and smiling with confidence.

 

“Ummmm, hi I think I’ve seen you somewhere.” Nayoung says , a bit stutter-ie though.

 

“Oh! You scared me, ummm I think that somewhere is in the television, am I right??.” The person states while smiling.

 

As if on cue, Nayoung quickly remembers the person in some dramas and CFs. Nayoung  remembers seeing her in a movie that she watched years ago called ‘Anatomy Classroom’ . She also remembers how young this person was when she starred in that particular movie. She quickly added a thought in her head.

 

‘Time does really go fast huh… I’m getting old’

 

One thing Nayoung realized about this particular person was she was really smiley .Basically the total opposite of her.

 

Nayoung nods her head to the person’s question and quickly asks something.

 

“Hey ummmm, can I ask you on why you’re here?” Nayoung  states with her signature stone face quality.

 

“Not here in the convenience store, but why are you here, across PLEDIS, I heard you lived far away so I wasn’t expecting you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter