0001

My Neighbor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinri woke up from her nap and she realized that she is not her rooom but Yoora’s room, her friend also her neighbor who is very close with her since she was a little until she on this age already. For Jinri, Yoora is already like her sister already because she take care of Jinri very well. Jinri get up from the bed that feel so comfortable and look around, Yoora is nowhere to be found. Jinri remember that she fell asleep when they watched a drama together, and now is 5 pm already so Jinri decide to comeback to her house that right in front of Park’s family house.

“Eonni?” called Jinri when she stood up near the door already. She still looking for Yoora no matetr what.

“Bathroom, Jinri” Yoora shouting from the bathroom at her room makes Jinri nodding understand.

“I’m going home, okay?”

“you are not going to take dinner here?” asked Yoora still shouting from the bathroom.

“No, Eonni. My father is home tonight so we will have dinner together later” explained Jinri.

“okay then, Jinri yaaaahhhh~”

“bye, Eonni” said Jinri before she leaving the room.

in this house Jinri feels like her own house because since a little she always come and go as much as she want, but of course she know the limit moreover she is not a kid anymore now. Jinri go down stairs still with her sleepy face because she just woke up, when she reach a living room already she seeing a guy come in to the house. Jinri stop for a moment and smile to that guy as her greet to him as Yoora’s little brother, Park Chanyeol. he is older by 2 years than Jinri but Jinri not even close with him at all like she close with his sister Yoora. They were in the same elementary school, middle school and high scholl but they are not close at all. They just greet each other when they accidentally meet just like this time, right now.

After she think enough to greet him with her smile, Jinri about to walk again to leave the house but she can hear Chanyeol chuckles amusely that makes Jinri stop right next to him because she is curious what thing that make him chuckles that amusely. Is he mock at her or?

“what's funny?” asked Jinri innocent while look at him.

“are you just attend a halloween party or what?” asked Chanyeol and he chuckles even more.

“what do you mean?” Jinri doesn’t understand at all, she clueless.

Chanyeol that still chuckles finally take his cellphone out from his pocket, he put a camera on his cellphone and then put it right in front of Jinri’s face so Jinri can see her own face. She shock immediately after she her own reflection on Chanyeol’s phone. And accidentally Chanyeol take a picture of her. Jinri’s face is full of doodle created by Yoora.

Jinri who feel ashamed finally shouting “YOORA EONNIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Chanyeol burst of laughter and he can’t hold it any longer because of Jinri’s loud voice that feel embarrased. Her face get red like tomato. And they can hear that Yoora laughing hard from the second floor, she laugh in victory.

Jinri run to leave the house immediately without pay attention no more to those Park sibling who laugh at her. Well Yoora is playfull just the same like herself. Today seems like Yoora take a revenge of what Jinri did to her last week when she fell aslept at Jinri’s house.

_____________________________________________

“Eonni, annyeong!” greet Jinri warmly when she open the door for Yoona who come with her brother Choi Siwon, she hugging her to welcome her because come to the house today.

Yoona is Jinri’s sister in law. She married with Jinri’s eldest brother Siwon 2 years ago and now they have a baby that 4 months old already. Jinri close enough with her sister in law because her sister in law is really have a good personality who look like an angel, Jinri feels comfortable talk about anything with her beside Yoora like her own sister. That’s why Jinri feel so happy having a sister in law like Yoona, and she is happy because her brother get a such goddess wife who take care of him very well.

“why are you so rarely come to our house now huh? Are you that busy?” asked Siwon who caryying a baby when they walk in to the house together.

Jinri grinning while scrath her head that not even itchy “I still looking for a job, oppa”

“You still don’t get a job yet, Jinri?” asked Yoona who putting her arms around Jinri’s hand since then, she look at Jinri who is in the same height as her.

Jinri nodding and shrugs “I don’t know though, maybe I got a curse aaarrrggghhh” said Jinri while acting dramaticly.

Yoona smile and ruffle Jinri’s hair gently “chill, there is much time though. Don’t give up alright? Fighting!”

And at that moment Mrs.Choi come to them to see her beloved grandchill, seems like her things in the kitchen is finish already. Mr. Choi just comeback from Busan this evening, that’s why he want Siwon her his little family come to have dinner together. Siwon is the eldest son, while Jinri is the only daughter, and Jinri have a little brother that younger than her by 2 years. His name is Choi Junhong.

Because Siwon married already so he have his own house, separated from Dad and Mom’s house. So Jinri just have Junhong now who stay with her in this house, the one who can she bring to anywhere she want, the one who can accompany her to anywhere she want. Eventhough Siwon married already, their closeness has no limit. They still like to tease each other when they meet each other.

“Noonaaaaaaa! Where is my........ Hyunjiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnn!” shout Junhong from the stair, he was about to yelled to Jinri but the baby on Siwon’s arms distract him, his nephew Choi Hyunjin. Junhong go d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter