CHAPTER 6

Lost, Hope, and Duty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Chorong left, Eunji went to take her room key from their Mom’s drawer. She was about to unlock the door to her room and noticed that it was not locked. “That’s weird,” she thought. “Naeun-ah?” Eunji looked for Naeun on her bed. No one. She turned to Namjoo’s bed. No one. She stepped onto her bed to look at Bomi’s bed in the top bunk. No one. “Where did Naeun go this early in the morning?” She said out loud, shaking her head. Eunji took out her phone and sent a text to Naeun, asking the younger girl where she is. Shortly after, Naeun replied, ‘At the library’. Eunji felt relief. She had a bad thought, but Naeun just disconfirmed it.

 

“Unnie~~~~!!”

 

Eunji heard Hayoung’s voice calling out to her unnie. She hurriedly went over her. “Hey sleepyhead, good morning~”

 

“Good morning… Eunji Unnie, you’re awake early.” Hayoung said, did not expect that Eunji would show up that early.

 

“Why? Is it wrong?” Eunji asked playfully, sitting on the bed.

 

“Kind of….” Hayoung laughed softly. “Where’s Chorong Unnie? Has Bomi Unnie go out to her work? What about Naeun Unnie? Is Namjoo Unnie still asleep?”

 

“Yah~~~ One question at a time. Geez, you are so chatty even though you just woke up...” Eunji chuckled. “Chorong Unnie went out, she has something to do. Yes, Bomi had gone to dojang. Naeun went to library. Namjoo is still sleeping. There! Did I answer them all?”

 

“Nope!” Hayoung sister.

 

“Hmm? Who did I miss?” Eunji widen her eyes.

 

Hayoung found her unnie’s innocent and adorable. “Eunji and Hayoung!!!”

 

“Yah~~ So you know how to tease people, huh?” Eunji grinned. “And by the way, am I your friend? It’s Eunji Unnie! Address me properly!” Eunji began to tickle Hayoung in the neck.

 

Hayoung wiggled and screamed softly due to Eunji’s action.

 

“You asked me what is Eunji and Hayoung are doing right? Let me tell you, Eunji is tickling her naughty dongsaeng and Hayoung is going to pee in her pant because of the tickling…” Eunji laughed out loud while continued to tickle Hayoung all over her body.

 

Hayoung could not stand to be tickled. She giggled and squirm her body like a worm and waved her hand to stop Eunji.

 

Eunji enjoyed looking at Hayoung’s cute face and cute giggling.

 

 

 

……………………………………

 

 

 

Eunji was about to bathe Hayoung when her phone suddenly rang. “Namjoo-yah!!”

 

“Yes, Unnie?!” Namjoo came running.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“Nothing…”

 

“Great. Take a bath with Hayoung. My phone’s ringing.” Eunji walked out of the bathroom.

 

“Take a bath with, or bathe?” Namjoo asked, reconfirming Eunji’s command.

 

“Take a bath with! When are you going to shower? Aren’t we going out for lunch, later?” Eunji said and asked sarcastically.

 

Namjoo pouted and did as Eunji told her.

 

Eunji went to get her phone. “Hello, Bomi?”

 

“Eunji-yah, I’m sorry, I have to work overtime, today. I can’t get to join the food hunting. Sorry.” Bomi said through the phone call.

 

“Overtime? But it’s your first day?”

 

“I know. But apparently, today is also the first day of new student intake. There are so many parents registering their children. I don’t even know when I can have a break.” Bomi sounded sorry.

 

“It’s okay Bbom-ah. I’m sure the kids will understand. Let’s go out tomorrow, then.”

 

“I’m not sure about that too. Registering sessions will be held for four days. That includes tomorrow and next two days in the weekend, too.” Bomi explained. “Why don’t you guys just go without me? Don’t cancel it just because of me. The kids haven’t gone outside for a while, especially maknae….”

 

“If you say so, then we’ll go without you, Bbom-ah.”

 

“Do that, Eunji-yah…”

 

Eunji sighed, feeling sorry towards her twin. “Okay then…”

 

“I’m hanging up.”

 

“Okay. Fighting Bbom-ah!”

 

After that, Eunji called Naeun. Again, Naeun ignored her call. She sent a message. ‘When are you coming home? We’re going out for lunch.’

 

Naeun replied. ‘Go without me. I need to finish this assignment by Monday’

 

‘Are you sure?’

 

‘Yes’

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter