CHENLE GOT A HOVERBOARD I Vlog13

How to be Internet Famous

CHENLE GOT A HOVER BOARD I Vlog13

Posted November 25, 2017

“So, Chenle’s parents got him a hover board for his birthday and he brought it to practice.” Taeyong says pointing the camera to Chenle who’s standing on a hover board and maneuvering it back and forth. The other teens looked on in awe as Chenle demonstrated how the device worked.

“Guys we have to practice.”

“We know,” Jaemin says. “We’re taking a break.”

“Practice just started!” Taeyong laughs.

The video cuts to a few minutes later. Jeno is now on the hover board and shakily tries to balance himself while also making the board work.

“Yo, what if –“Mark starts off.

“I’m think I’m starting to get the hang of it now.” Jeno says interrupting him, but soon after he says that he loses his balance and falls off the hover board. His feet hit the floor with a loud thump and everyone laughs as Jeno flails his arms as he regains his footing.

“What if…you try doing a handstand on it?”

“Aw that’d be sick!” Chenle expresses. Everyone responds in agreement.

“Uh how about we not do that?” Taeyong says off camera. “I don’t want to have to explain to your parents why their son is in the hospital.”

“We’ll be fine Tae,” Jaemin replies. The camera pans over to Taeyong with an uneasy expression on his face. “People do tricks like that all the time.”

“But they’re also professionals and you guys have never been on a hover board before.”

“It’s not that hard though. You don’t have to be a professional to ride a hover board.”

“Tae needs to freaking chill!” Chenle says laughing into the camera.

The video then shows a montage of the seven teens taking turns riding the hover board and then failing. Mark accelerated too far and immediately propelled himself off the board. Jeno ended up falling on his a few times which results in a roar of laughter from the Dreamies. But in the end they all got the hang of it pretty quickly. The montage ends with Chenle doing a spinning trick and impressing everyone.

“So are we just gonna spend the entire practice time playing with the hover board or are we gonna actually work on some choreo?” Taeyong says. He’s starting to get a little annoyed. The camera then pans to Jaemin putting his hands flat on the hover board and slowly lifting himself off his feet.

“Wait! I almost got!” Jaemin says. He then slowly lifts himself on the hover board with his hands and successfully goes into a full handstand. Everyone exclaims in amazement as Jaemin then starts to move forward and then spinning around all while staying in the handstand position.

“Dude he’s doing it!” Mark exclaims giggling.

“Oh my god! Please be careful!” Taeyong says.

“Jaemin get off I wanna try!” Haechan shouts.

“Oh no you will not! Get off the hover board we are practicing!”

The video then cuts to sometime later.  Haechan is on camera with a bored expression. In the background the other dreamies are practicing the choreography while Taeyong is coaching them off camera.

“Taeyong took away the hoverboard.” He pans the camera over to the hover board which is tucked away in the corner of the practice room next to the sound system. “No fun allowed I guess.”

“Haechan!” Taeyong calls over.

“What?”

“Get your over here!”

 “Alright I’m coming.” Haechan says rolling his eyes before cutting the camera off.

 

Add a public comment_________________________________________

 

Justine Yee 2 hours ago

lol poor Jeno! He fell so many times L

 

Nctzen4life 2 hours ago

Aww mama taeyong was so worried!

 

Wowowow 1 hour ago

CHENLE IS SO IN PRECIOUS! OHMYGAWD

 

MKsGirl 1 hour ago

Is it just me or is Taeyong like super controlling? Like chill out they’re just having fun. No need to get all worked up jeez.

Hide replies

Dodoyong  15 minutes ago

Well to be fair they were supposed to be practicing.

MKsGirl 5 minutes ago

But that doesn’t mean he has to be so rude to the dreamies

JAEHYUNG <3 2 minutes ago

@MKsGirl How was he being rude?

KPOPPPPPP 2 minutes ago

Honestly if i were him i would be pretty annoyed too. They were there to practice not to goof off.

DaebakSam 1 minute ago

I agree. I know tae was just trying to get everyone to focus and I get that the dreamies were there to practice but he didn’t have to talk to them like that they’re not 10 years old lol!

 

A/N: I'm thinking these are going to be pretty short chapters overall but i'm gonna try to have longer chapters as this progresses. I'll most likely update this somewhat often. This is going to be something i'm gonna be doing on the side in addition to my other fic.