Viral

How to be Internet Famous

Taeyong couldn’t believe his eyes when he saw the view count. 800,000. That’s eight and five whole zeros. A million and one thoughts are rushing around in his head. His heart was pounding. He wasn’t sure if it was from excitement or intense anxiety. Maybe both. He scrolled down and skimmed through the comments. To his relief, of the ones that he read, the comments were (mostly) positive. He found himself smiling. He might as well enjoy this while he can.

He pulled the blanket tighter around his body. The light from his laptop glowed and danced on his face as he looked through the statistics. In just a few days, he and his friend’s choreography video practically skyrocketed in views.

He uploaded the video onto YouTube at 12 in the morning even though he meant to post it much earlier that day but completely forgot. He was frantically trying to get an essay done and turned in before the deadline. After he finally finished the essay and turned it in with just an hour to spare he realized…

“Oh .” he muttered. He logged into the group Youtube account, went into his files, uploaded the video, and waited for the status bar to fill up.

Once the video was posted he shut his laptop and went to bed. As soon as he woke up the next morning he checked on the video and noticed that it did slightly better than usual. Instead of the typical several hundred views their videos usually got it was in the thousands. At first he was surprised since this is the most views he’s seen in a short amount of time. But after a little bit he just shrugged and thought nothing of it. He immediately shut his laptop and quickly got ready for a class that he was very close to being late to.

 But then something pretty amazing happened.

The views kept increasing.

 

885 Comments

Add a comment_________________________________________________________________

 

Swagking994 1 hour ago

Damn! Didn’t know Asians could dance lol

Hide replies

Cutegirly112 1 hour ago

u

Chennie <3 1 hour ago

Lol what does their race have anything to do with their dancing?

 

Jungkook is bae <3 1 hour ago

Who’s the cutie with the pink hair! He’s gorgeous!

Hide replies

Nctzen4life 15 minutes ago

His name is Taeyong!

Jungkook is bae <3 30 minutes ago

Omg! Thank you!

 

Silly_Sasha 2 hours ago

YOOOO my boys in killed it!!!!

 

CocoxQueen 5 hours ago

That pink haired guy is killing it!

 

HHB 6 hours ago

Why haven’t I heard about these guys before! their moves are smooth af!