[editing] Chapter 12

Unnie, Thanks for Ruining My Life

 

Eun Mi's POV:

"Eun Mi ah, I have a favor to ask. I know that you're busy and all. But can you like take care of Sungyeol today?" Ji Eun came up to me as I was just about to pack up.

"Take care of Sungyeol?" I asked.

"Yeah, he has a solo schedule later on and I've got to go to this important event. So, can you?" she asked.

"Yeah, sure of course!" I said.

"Thank you!" she said and hugged me.

"Um.. unnie..." I started.

She quickly let go and smiled at me, "Jeongmal komawo! You don't know how thankful I am."

"Sungyeol ah!!" Ji Eun unnie called out.

"Neh Ji Eun noona. What's the matter?" Sungyeol quickly head towards us.

"Eun Mi here will be with you for your schedule later." Ji Eun unnie informed him.

"Jinja??" Sungyeol asked.

"Waeyo? You don't want Eun Mi? Would you want Hyo Seun instead?" Ji Eun unnie asked him.

"Ah... aniyo noona! Of course I would pick Eun Mi!" Sungyeol said as he put his arm around my shoulder.

Ji Eun unnie then grabbed her bag and stopped when she saw me.

"Eun Mi ah, jinja jinja komawo." Ji Eun unnie said and left.

"Yeah!! Finally! I get to have Eun Mi as my stylist!" Sungyeol cheered as he was about to hug me.

Someone grabbed him and said, "Yah! Sungyeol ah! It's just for a day you know." Sunggyu informed.

"Right! But still!" Sungyeol said as he tried to hug me once again.

But good thing Hoya quickly dragged him away from me.

"Yah! Why do you guys keep on dragging me away from Eun Mi?" Sungyeol shouted.

"Thanks." I mouthed to him.

"Shouldn't we go now?" Woohyun came in and was followed by Hyo Seun unnie.

Were they doing something again? Aish! Eun Mi! Stay out of your sister's business.

"Go where?" Dongwoo asked.

"We don't have any schedules for the rest of the day. We can go back to the dorm or have fun outside!" Woohyun cheered.

Their manager quickly shot a look at Woohyun, "Or not."

"Let's just head back to the dorm, so that we can rest." Sunggyu finally said.

"Kaja!" Their manager called out.

"Shouldn't someone at least stay behind?" Hoya said.

The others just quickly looked at him in a weird way, "What do you mean stay behind?" Sunggyu asked.

"Because that elementary kid may do something ungrateful." Hoya stated as he pointed at Sungyeol who was now beside me.

"Hmmm, yeah. You're right. But who would stay behind?" The manager nodded.

"L! Myungsoo should stay behind!" Dongwoo quickly said as he pointed to L, who was busy playing with his phone.

"Bwoh? Me?" L looked up and pointed at himself.

"So that settles it! Now, let's go!" The manager said as he pushed the other boys out of the room.

"Waaah! I'm so happy!" Sungyeol cheered.

"Waeyo?" I asked.

"Because you'll be my stylist!"

I just shook my head as I chuckled at his cuteness. At the corner of my eye, I saw Hyo Seun unnie staring at me.

"Eun Mi ah, can we talk?" Hyo Seun unnie asked.

Okay. How do I escape from this? Of course if I say no, they'll think I'm being mean or arrogant or something.

"Uh ye-"

"Hyo Seun noona, can I talk to you?" Myungsoo I mean L asked.

Whew. Saved. Good thing he wants to talk to unnie.

"Oh. Alright." Hyo Seun unnie finally said.

Myungsoo went out of the room as Hyo Seun unnie followed behind him.

I wonder what he wants to talk about with my unnie... Aish! Eun Mi! It's none of your business!

"Eun Mi ah! Let's go out!" Sungyeol invited.

"Bwoh? Go out? What do you mean?" I asked giving him a strange look.

"We still have two hours before my schedule, shouldn't we at least have fun?" he asked while smiling widely.

"I don't think that's a good idea..." I mumbled.

"We won't be doing anything for the the next two hours, shouldn't we just go out and have some fun?" he said then started doing some aegyo.

Waaah! Kyeopta! Aish. This chodding. How can I say no to that face? Eun Mi, you can't and you shouldn't!

"Alright, alright." I finally agreed.

"Yeah, asa!" He pump his fist in the air as I just chuckled at him.

"Kaja!" he cheered as he grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the room.

My heart started beating like crazy. Park Eun Mi! Get a hold of yourself!

As we went out of the room, we bumped into SeunSoo couple, I mean L and Hyo Seun unnie. L was looking at Sungyeol then at me then back at Sungyeol then at me.

"What are you doing?" L asked. 

"Where are you going?" Hyo Seun unnie asked.

"We were-" I started.

"I didn't ask you." L glared at me.

Someone is pretty much in a bad mood.

Sungyeol bent down to my ear and whispered, "I'm going to count one to three. When I said three, run as fast as you can arasseo?"

I nodded my head in return, he then started counting. "Hana... Deul... Set!"

He then dragged me and we both ran out of the building. We both stopped when we realized that they didn't follow us.

I looked down and saw that Sungyeol's hand was still on mine, he then quickly let go. I guess he saw me looking down.

"Shall we go?" he asked as he smiled at me.

"But... people will recognize you..." I mumbled.

"Oh, don't worry! I have prepared this!" He said as he took out a cap and some nerdy glasses.

"And you think people won't recognize you?" I raised an eyebrow at him and he nodded in return.

"So... where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a secret! I can't tell you where we are going cause it's a date." He cheerfully said then he quickly held my hand and dragged me with him.

Did I heard him right? Did he just said that this is a date?

Why does it feel like after doing this date thing with him I'll get into a big trouble?