[editing] Chapter 11

Unnie, Thanks for Ruining My Life

Eun Mi's POV:

Hoya dragged me out of the scene, I feel like he's my lifesaver.

I tried to loosen up his grip, but instead he looked at me in a weird way.

"Noona! I hate Sunggyu hyung, he keeps on nagging! I hate him! He's a mean leader!" Sungjong ran towards me.

Hoya quickly let go of my hand and looked around like nothing happened.

"Yah! Lee Sungjong! What are you talking about?" Sunggyu asked as he chased Sungjong.

"Eun Mi, don't believe him, he's always like that. Saying false things about me." Sunggyu said.

"Yah! Lee Sungjong! Didn't I tell you to bring my phone?? How can you be so careless? I asked you to bring it, didn't I?" Sunggyu nagged.

"See, noona! He keeps on nagging! It was all his fault for not bringing it! And it's not even mine so why would I bother bringing it?" Sungjong pouted.

I chuckled as I looked at them, they were really funny. Like a cat and a dog fighting.

My sister and I never had fun, we never even played together. She will always say that she's too old for games.

They looked at me weirdly as I chuckled. "Miahn, I didn't mean to laugh. It's just . . . looking at you guys having fun makes me laugh."

"Sunggyu hyung! Sungjong! Let's go!" Dongwoo called.

"Coming!" Sungjong said.

"Noona, annyeong! We'll be going then! See you later hyung!" Sungjong waved and left with Sunggyu.

"So, about your sister. Is she dating Woohyun hyung?" he asked.

"I don't know. Please don't tell this to Ji Eun unnie, but I saw my sister with Sunggyu the other day," I mumbled.

"Wait. So she's with two guys?" Hoya asked while raising an eyebrow.

"More likely yes, but I am not quite sure, since we haven't talk with each other since the Sunggyu incident happened." I whispered.

"Please don't tell anyone, or else my sister might get fired." I said.

"Don't worry. I'm not gonna tell anybody," he smiled.

"Yah! Are you just gonna talk there? We still have a show. I don't have all day you know," Myungsoo glared at me.

That mean bastard Kim Myungsoo! If I weren't a stylist, I would have smacked him.

"Neh!" I  fake smiled him and quickly pass him.

 

Hoya's POV:

"So hyung, what were you and Eun Mi was talking about?" Myungsoo asked.

"Nothing," I quickly said.

"Hyung, how come you and Eun Mi are really close?" he asked again.

"Because we're friends??" I answered.

"Hyung, are you dating Eun Mi? I know we aren't allowed to date, but you can break the rules, you know."

"Myungsoo, we are not dating. We're just friends. Got it?" I said.

"You were talking about Hyo Seun noona right? Hyo Seun noona seems to be busy during breaks. I wonder what she's doing."

Does Myungsoo know about Hyo Seun too?

"You should be careful hyung. You might fall for her." Myungsoo said and left.

Was he telling me to watch out of Hyo Seun? Or was he telling me another thing?

 

Myungsoo's POV:

I walked inside of the dressing rooms and found Eun Mi arranging the clothes.

"Are you guys done filming already?" she asked.

"Ani, we just have a ten minute break. Fix my hair." I commanded.

She glared at me, "Yah! What's up with that look?" I asked her.

"You can ask me in a nice way right? Why do you gotta be so mean?" she asked then came over to my seat.

"You know, if I were to rank Infinite, you'd be on the bottom."

"You can't place the visual in the bottom." I shot a glare at her.

"L sshi, you like my sister right?" she asked.

I paused for a while. How did she know? Is it that obvious?

"Why do you say so?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Because you're jealous. I know that you saw my sister earlier and the last time. And you always glance at her."

"Is it that obvious?" I asked.

"Well, for me it is. But you should know that my sister is a big player."

"And why are you telling me that?"

"Just a warning." she smiled then started fixing my hair.

"You know, maybe you're not so bad after all." she mumbled.

"What is that?" I asked pretending not to hear.

"Nothing." she stated.

"I think I heard something. I think you said, Kim Myungsoo is really handsome." I said.

"What?!? I did not say that. I said that maybe you weren't so bad, but clearly I take it back."

"No, I think you said that I'm really really handsome!" I .

"Ani! I did not say that!" she stated.

I ruffled her hair, she is so fun to tease.

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo!!!"

 


Author's note:

I'm so embarrassed/ashamed of showing my face to you guys. I haven't updated for like four months.

I'm so sorry. I'm not expecting you to forgive me since I was gone for like years.

I understand if you unsubscribe or hate me, since it's all my fault.

I'm sorry again, but I will try my best to update again soon. (I'm always busy that's what.)

I'm sorry to my dear readers who have been waiting forever. TT~TT

I'll be back soon. And I hope you like this chapter. [I'm so depressed right now.]

- Kimberly C.