It will be better if I was blind 💕🌸🌷

You who came from the stars🌹❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After placing the younger on his own bed , Seungcheol covered his body gently with the white fluffy blanket , shut the light of the bedroom and headed out his apartment to buy the ingredients he picked earlier . 

As he was sure that some workers kept it save there . 

 

He went back to the apartment after that and start cooking delicious curry and rice , salad and potatoes mixed with cheese and spicy sauce . And all the time he’s cooking , the male didn’t heard or felt any sign that the younger teen woke up , was it really okay that he brought him here ?! 

He must have drove him to the hospital at least but his hate for hospitals made him selfish .

He sighed , held his head as he shut his eyes , trying not to think about the past that haunted him . 

The smell of hospital , the image of blood and people rushing that night to save a certain someone made him have phobia and complicated issue with hospital .

His hands trembled and he took grip of himself . 

 

He breathed in and released to calm himself , start serving the food on the dinning table and rushed to the teen , where he left him sleeping deeply . 

He really doesn’t want to wake him up , but he must be so hungry . 

He did what his heart told him , so he left the teen sleeping because he’ll recover better by sleeping and later when he wakes , he’ll heat for him the food , so the male ended up eating alone , tapping on his phone as his other hand busy holding the spoon . 

Suddnely remembered the conversation with the old woman earlier when he came in the morning . 

“ The most thing I hate about people is how they makes wrong rumors .” He clutched his knuckles , soup dropped from the spoon and he sighed . Wiped it and as he’s doing so , the male's heart jumped in shock when he heard the teen scream his lung out .

The man quickly run towards the bedroom . 

Found the younger curling into ball at the corner of the bedroom , hiding his face in there and shivering . 

“ D-don’t come any closer .” He sobbed , shaking his head , held his head and kept panting and sweating so much . 

The man rushed to him and kneeled down . 

“ Hey are you okay ?!! What’s wrong ?!”

He looked up to Seungcheol , tears streaming down and the fear on his expression made the man taken back , he kept looking behind like he’s trying to find something and few seconds he looked back to him and stood up quickly . 

“ N-n-nothing ~.” He turned around and wiped his tears eventually , seungcheol’s expression

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter