The boy next door 🌸💕

You who came from the stars🌹❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He placed his things in front of the door to his new apartment , sighed slightly as he panted a little and looked up that came out with her cute white plug dog . 

“ Hello there young man , seem new right ?!”

Seungcheol bowed politely to her as he smiled , hands holding the key . 

“ Yeah I just moved today , nice to meet you ajumma ~.”

She nodded with sweet smile .

“ Do you want me to help you unpacking your things  ?!”

Seungcheol shook his head as he bowed .

“ I’m fine ajumma , I don’t really have that much of stuff so i’ll Just do it later .”

He seems to be tired and that made the woman nodded as she waved to him gently when he bowed and opened the door to finally enter the place where he will stay for probably some years ahead from now . 

Althought he’s gonna be twenty seven years old but he have never left him till now . He’s not some kind of spoiled kid , but Seungcheol stayed all of this time taking care of his mother but now that his sister came back from LA after long years studying , he left him , leaving his mother to his sister . 

He placed his things inside the small bedroom , had a middle sized bed sticking to the wall nearby the window , showing the sunset there and he blinked tiredly . 

“ I haven’t had that much of sleep yesterday ~god I feel like fainting .”  He mattered to himself , eyes half open there .

looked at the bed and throw himself on it , sleepiness took over him in blink of an eye , his phone next to him and his bags near the big drawer and closet . 

 

 

💕🌸🌷 

(Around the afternoon periods ) 

 

*Screams*sob*

Seungcheol widened his eyes , woke up right after he heard the scream and slight painful sob  following behind , he gets up in shock and run out to check up on who’s the one next door . 

The ajumma was there looking at the door of the one who’s screaming , shook her head and sighed slightly . 

“ A-ajumma , aren’t you gonna check up on the person inside ?! .”

She looked to him . 

“ You haven’t heard about him ?! to live in here you must Bear up with this young man’s scream and cries during the day , it’s something normal for us who lived here long enough .” 

Seungcheol’s nervousness has gone and now he’s hearing the woman with surprised face . 

Is a guy screaming like that something normal ?

He thought , looked up again to the woman and she continued . 

“ It will be good if you stayed away from him cause he’s not a normal person .”

Seungcheol’s eyes turned serious as he looked at the woman with that look . 

“ How are you so sure that he’s okay ?! He seems scared of something , that scream isn’t like someone who always scream for nothing .” 

The woman frowned , rose an eyebrow and crossed her arm over her chest . 

“ I won’t stop you if you want to check up on him , but make sure you won’t go crazy like him .” She shrugged  , entered her apartment and closed the door . 

Left Seungcheol there looking at the boy’s apartment door between his and the ajumma’s . 

“ Please don’t come near me anymore ~.” He sobbed that out and screamed , can obviously be heard from outside and seungcheol’s eyes widened , couldn't just stay still , clutched his hands soon and knocked on the boy’s door . 

Waited and waited outside , heart racing so fast  , is he being treated ?! But by the woman’s words he could tell that the boy live alone .

 Does he have mental illness or something ?!

*Knock*knock*

No response even after ten mintues of knocking and asking if he could help him . 

Seungcheol sighed , he’s sure glad that the boy’s not screaming anymore but what if he’s quiet because something happened to him ?! He can’t stop himself from worrying even thought he doesn’t know him . 

He gave up and entered his apartment after that , closed the door and headed for a warm shower to clear his mind and after that he unpacked his things while his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter