Not a monster

Real Me

      As the members returned to the hotel, they boys went to their room. Rm shared with Jin, Suga shared with Jimin, and Jhope shared one with Tae. Rm unlocked the door and ran inside and went face first on the bed. Jhope and Jin were right behind. “Namjoon? What’s happened at the concert tonight?” Jin asked softly. Rm looked up at both of them with a shook face, but then it turned sorrow. “Someone.. called me Rapmonster.” Rm said. “Yeah well, what’s wrong with that?” Jhope asked. “Look you guys.. I don’t want people to think different of me..” Rm said looking down. Jhope’s phone buzzed. “Ok ok I’ll be right there. Sorry guys I’m gonna go. See ya tomorrow.” Jhope said. “Ok” said both Rm and Jin. Namjoon looked into the mirror and sighed. Jin appeared in the mirror. Jin put his arm around Namjoon’s waist. “Different about you? What did you mean?” Jin asked. “Look it’s not a big deal.” Rm said looking down. “Not a big deal? You usually try to forget  things like these, but your not this time? This must be more difficult to explain?” Jin said. “I try to forget, it never actually goes away.” Rm said. “What?” Jin asked. “I never forgot when ppl used to make fun of my haircut, my eyes, my style, my dorkiness, and the fans won’t leave me alone about it. So I try to forget, but it keeps coming back.” Rm said. “Namjoon. Now listen to me. Your stronger than that.” Jin said. “Am I?” Namjoon asked. “Your very strong. Your always so caring to your members, loyal, honest, and loveable. I mean who couldn’t love you? Everything about you is perfect.” Him said backhugging Rm. “Don’t say that. I wish I were you Jin. Your worldwide handsome, really funny with your jokes, your singing is just so harmonious, and you are so caring and helpful to the members. Seokjin, I really do wish I was like you. Your perfect. I’m a ing monster look at me!” Namjoon said. “Now don’t say that about yourself! Why should you ever say that?” Jim asked. “Because people like to think of me as the bad guy. Alright?” Namjoon said. “So your gonna let them win? Not on my watch.” Jin said.

Namjoon’s POV:

I had no idea what Jin was talking about, but his words were so heartwarming and were making me feel so much better. Jin’s words, beauty, and kindness made my stomach twist up. God why was it doing this? Whenever Jin talked I can feel the warmth of his breath against my neck. It felt so nice having him close.. 

  “Namjoon are you ok?” Asked Jin. “Yes I’m fine thank you.” Rm said taking Jin’s and and squeezing it. Then Jin spun Rm around until they were face to face. “Namjoon you are ing beautiful. Don’t you ever let ppl take you down. It may be hard, but you can get over this.” Jin said staring into Rm’s eyes. Rm mumbled,” Jin..” Then Jin lifted his chin, and said,” Your not a monster Namjoon. Don’t ever say that about yourself.” Rm faced up then looked in the mirror. Rm didn’t say anything for a minute or two. “I’m-i-m not a monster..” said Rm. “Rm can stand for anything. How about.. Real Me?” Jin said. “Real Me? I love it! Thank youuu..” Rm said. “Of course. Your a real person, not a monster.” Jin said. The tenderness made Rm all soft for Jin. Namjoon’s cheeks turned really pink. “Namjoon do you like me?” Jin asked.