A Different Kind of Mukbang

A Different Kind of Mukbang

 

Kihyun turned the pages of the menu with disinterest. He wasn't even hungry, Minhyuk had dragged him to this restaurant to do a mukbang vlive, saying it was perfect because they could reserve a private room to record in. He had said it was some new, trendy place, but nothing looked particularly appetizing.

"What do you want?“ Kihyun peeked at Minhyuk over the top of the menu, scrunching his nose. Minhyuk looked up at him with a strange glint in his eye, like he was up to something.

"Do you really want to know?“ he grinned. There was something about the way he said it, he couldn't really put his finger on it.

"Uhhh... yeah?“ Kihyun was sure he was creating this weird atmosphere on purpose, trying to make him curious. They hadn't even started the recording, so it was just a waste of energy. And he really didn't care what Minhyuk was going to eat, he was just going to order the same thing as him if it wasn't something gross.

"Are you sure?“ Minhyuk almost snickered.

"Just tell me what you want!“ he told him impatiently. Minhyuk was starting to get on his nerves.

"I want you...“ Minhyuk started, but stopped mid-sentence. He was taking forever so Kihyun decided to help him along.

"You want me... to decide what to order for you...?“ he guessed.

"No. I want you. Just you.“ Minhyuk clarified.

"Ehhhm...“ Kihyun wasn't sure what kind of joke this was, he had no idea how to respond.

 

"So?“ Minhyuk asked after a moment of charged silence.

"Huh?“ Kihyun mumbled, distracted. His brain had stopped working.

"Can I?“ Minhyuk's eyes sparkled with curiosity.

"Can you what?“ he repeated, trying to jumpstart his brain but it was completely frozen.

"...have you?“ Minhyuk asked, like he was asking if he could have the last piece of candy.

Kihyun didn't answer. He didn't know what to say. What did he mean by wanting him? Wanting him to do what? His stomach churned as his mind finally restarted and showed him all the different things Minhyuk might want with him.

He soon found out, for Minhyuk had quietly snuck his hand into his, softly intertwining their fingers together. Kihyun inhaled sharply. It was a strange feeling. It was hard to describe, he had never really felt anything like it. It was as if Minhyuk's fingers were connected to his heart by strings that went all the way from his hand, up his arm and into his heart. So every time Minhyuk's fingers moved against his skin, it sent tingles along the strings, making his heart jump. So strange.

Distracted by this newly discovered magic power Minhyuk's fingers had, he hadn't noticed anything else. With his other hand, Minhyuk gently nudged Kihyun's chin upwards so their eyes would meet. The look in Minhyuk's eyes sent an arrow right through his insides. There was this warm hunger in them, like a lion playing with a prey it had already taken down. As Minhyuk slowly started to lean in, Kihyun's attention was drawn to his lips, as if they had put a spell on him. Normally, he would have punched Minhyuk already and pushed him away, but he had done something to him. His hand refused to punch him, and his head refused to duck. Rather, it was drawn forwards, as if Minhyuk's lips were magnets and he was made of pure steel.

He closed his eyes. He didn't want to see what was inevitably going to happen. For a short moment, he was just sitting there, in the dark, the weight of the anticipation crushing his lungs, making it hard to breathe. And then it happened. He could feel as Minhyuk's lips came into contact with his, so soft and warm. There was a small explosion in his head, short circuiting the system, taking all thoughts offline. He was reacting purely on instinct. He could feel as his hand reached out, finding the back of Minhyuk's neck. His skin felt nice under his fingers, which started pulling Minhyuk closer to him, pressing their lips together. The rest was a complete, blissful blur.

 

When they finally came up for air, even though he was all woozy and confused, Kihyun couldn't help feeling self-conscious. He could feel all the blood in his body rushing to his cheeks. He hadn't meant for this to happen. It was so out of the blue. Minhyuk was beaming at him, happier than he had ever seen him. It started a warm, fuzzy fire in his chest. As his brain came back online, his first thought was to run. Far, far away. He tried to claim his hand back but Minhyuk just tightened his grip.

"You're mine now.“ he whispered, and leaned in for another kiss.