Jaebum X OC

Dear Stories (Oneshot collection)

Haera walks into MBC building. There are lot of people outside the building, coming to support their favourite. Haera walks her way to the waiting room. Then her phone ring as her boyfriend name pop up. She stops infront of the room as she picks up the call.

" Yubseyo? "
" Where are you? " Jaebum ask excited to meet her again after days.
" I'm coming. Just wait. " she says as happy and excited as he is.

After hanging up, Haera enters EXO waiting room.

" Anyeonghasaeyo. " she bows to member and staff there. The staffs smile at her as they also greet her with small bow.
" You're here? " Xiumin goes and puts his hand around her shoulder.

" Here. " she puts the food she bought on top of the table.
" You're always good on spoiling us with foods. " Chanyeol says as she giggles. Other EXO member too start to gather for the foods.

 

 


Bambam looks to the girl that looked exactly like Haera.

" Hyung, isn't that Haera noona? " he tugs to Jackson.
" Oh right.. Haera.. " Jackson was about to call her when Bambam cups his mouth wanting him to shut up.

" What is noona doing infront of EXO waiting room? " they see Haera on the phone before she hang up and enter the room.

" 1...2....3.. She's not coming out. " they wait, wait and wait and wait for Haera to come out but she is not. And this had brought a really unpleasing and bad idea to the two guys.

 

 


" Oppa. I need to go. " she says after a while.
" Ditching us to meet Jaebum? " Lay says and she just aplogetically smile.
" I'll better go. " she takes her bag with her and another plastic bag.
" I see. He'll always win. " Baekhyun says making Haera feel even more guilty.
" Hey I'm fine. Let's go. " Xiumin says as he send her out. They then talk infront of the waiting room which definitely visible for Jackson and Bambam to see.

" When are you telling him? "
" Later. I'm not ready yet. It will be awkward for three of us. " she says pouting. Xiumin ruffle her hair.
" I'll just follow and respect your decision but the longer, the awkward it get. "
" Araseo. " she says. Later, they hug each other before wave goodbye.

Jackson and Bambam got everything recorded. When they hug each other, Jackson and Bambam stop recording and quickly run to their waiting room to show it to the others.

Jackson and Bambam burst into the waiting room causing shocked in the waiting room. Yugyeom had accidentally let go of his phone and the make-up artist too had accidentally mess up the make up on Mark.

" Ya. Ya. " Jinyoung warning.
" Why are you like this? " the manager scolds. The other staffs also sigh as they continue doing what they had been doing.

Jackson and Bambam pant and gasp for air.

" Jaebum hyung.. Jaebum hyung... " Bambam couldn't finish his sentence.
" What? "

Jackson just takes Bambam phone that was used to record and gives it too Jaebum.

" What? "
" Play that video. " Jinyoung and Yugyeom that is beside him too look at the video played.

They were too stunt to say anything. Jaebum expression is not good either. He feels angry, sad, disappointed and betrayed at the same time.

" What happen? " Mark asks still getting his make-up done. He glances back but nobody is answering.

The door was knocked and opened as Haera comes in with lot of food. Normally Jackson, Bambam and Yugyeom would quickly go to her for the food but not today. The boys didn't know how to react.

" Do I came on a wrong time? " Haera asks awkwardly.

That question is kind of snap each of them back as Jackson, Bambam and Yugyeom go to her for the food. Jaebum however couldn't make up his mind. He couldn't smile and couldn't get angry either. He didn't know what to do and how to respond to this situation which he is unfamiliar with.

" I'm sorry but I think that they are something that you guys are discussing so I'll just went out first. I'll came later. " she says as she turns away and quickly goes out.

The time when thing was like this had happened before when she came but Jaebum is giving lecture toward the members about the continuous mistake.

So she thought that this is just the same situation so she had went out and wanders around the building.

" Hyung... " Yugyeom calls for him.
" Don't ask me. I don't know. " he says as he puts away the phone.
" What happened? " Mark asks as he went to them and took the phone. Youngjae that had been sleeping on the couch too go and look at it.
" She cheat on hyung? " that deep word that nobody wants to say was said by Youngjae. Each of them shot a glared toward Youngjae. He too cups his mouth realising how wrong he had been.

" Now what I should do? " Jaebum asks as he ruffle his hair.
" You need to settle it. " Mark says.
" She must have reason, so ask her for explanation. " Mark continue.
" It'll hurt more? " Jackson says, not agreeing to Mark suggestion.
" Then? Continuing relationship as if you know nothing? That’ll make you a fool if she did cheat. And it’ll make a fool for you to cut off, if they are just friend. " Mark says honest as a big brother.
" How to ask her? Suddenly? "
" Jaebum, if she really do cheat on you, you want to end up like a fool? Right now you didn't even know how to act infront of her. It is hard to let her go but you need too. Get to know the reason so that the same mistake will not repeat in your next relationship. " Mark says. Others just quiet.

Later, there is a knock again.

" Can I come in now? " just by listening to the voice they are sure its Haera. Mark nodded to Jaebum as he sighs.

He is not ready to let her go.

" Hi. "
" Hi. We are not eating yet. We are waiting for you. " Yugyeom says.

They then start to put out the food on the table so that they can start to dig in. Haera sits beside Jaebum.

" I'm sorry about just now. I don't know that you guys are having serious conversation. " she says as she holds to one of his hand. Jaebum tries his best to smile as he nodded.
" Let's eat. " she nodded. She was actually quite disappointed because she was expecting Jaebum excited face that she had come. But it turn out this way instead.

While eating, Jaebum does not felt good at all. His mind is wandering around. The members are just loud as they always are. Haera too, felt uncomfortable. It felt as if something had gone wrong.

" Guys. Excuse us. " Jaebum voices out suddenly as he grabs her wrist and took her out of the waiting room. They know thought what Jaebum want to do. But Haera not. She was curious and feeling scared. Her heart beats fast. Jaebum had brought her to stair case.


" What is it oppa? "
" I'm ready to listen. I'm ready to let you go. "
" Let me go? Wae? " she asks as her eyes automatically become teary.
" Just tell me the reason on cheating on me. Why did you do that? What more that he has? " Jaebum asks also teary. He never knows that he'll become so sensitive over a woman.
" Who is 'he'? And cheating? When did I? "
" Just tell me. Please. Just tell me reason for you to cheat on me. I promise I let you go with him. I just want to know why? "
" Oppa. Who is 'he'? I don't even know what you talking about? "
" EXO Xiumin. Why are you cheating in me with him? "
" Minseok.. Op.. "
" Yes that person. Tell me now what he has that I don't. What mistake that I had did till you decided to do this to me? " he asks now with sadness and anger in his voice.
" Cheat? " she tries to make up all of it in her mind.
" You went to him before come to me? What did it make me when you cheat on me like this? How much had he and s had laugh on me... "
" Oppa. " she holds both of his hand.
" You had misunderstood it. I'm not cheating with Minseok oppa. He is my step-brother. "
" What? "
" Minseok oppa is my step brother. I went to him as a sister. "
" You never told me.. "
" I'm embarassed. "
" What? Why? "
" His dad divorce his mother for my mum. I'm embarassed to tell you that my mum was a mistress before marrying his dad and got me..I'm scared if you'll leave me... " she says as she hung her head low.

Jaebum lifts up her chin.

" Hey. There are nothing to be embarrass. And there is nothing to be afraid of. I love you to leave you just because of something like that. " he says sincerely.
" I'm sorry for raising my voice like that. I was too hurt thinking that you're cheating on me. " he says feeling guilty.
" I'm sorry too for keeping it secret. " she says. Jaebum caresses her cheeks.
" I miss you~ "
" I miss you too. " they smile to each other as Jaebum lean forward to kiss her when someone opens the stair case door making two of them startled. It is one of a hoobae group member passed by while on phone. He bows as he then climbs down the stair.

" You're red oppa. " she says.
" So you think you're not. " he says as he then quickly give her a peck on her lips afraid if someone just happened to open the door again.

" Let’s go back. My members know about it too. They must have say a silent goodbye to you just now. "


Jaebum then enters the waiting room while holding Haera hand and stay seated as nothing had happened. Mark smiles but others jaw hung, shocked with the sight infront of them. He owed an explanation to them.