Chapter 2

The Love that arrange us

After School

Your pov

You we heading back home with your sisters , and your driver come to fetch your sisters and you. 

Image result for car toyota 2018

While you were want to go in the car , you heard your phone was ringing and it your dad is calling you. 

Hello appa ? - U said 

Hello My son , hey I just want to tell you dont go home yet and go to the famous restaurant that we had before and bring your sisters too alright we going to tell you something important see you at the restaurant son bye. - Appa Jung said 

Okay appa bye bye - You said and hang up the call. 

Who is it Dan ? - Jessica said and look at you.

Well is your lover daddy he said to me that we have something to catch up now we heading to the restaurant where we had our family dinner , well noona appa sound serious on the phone just now. - I said and pout at my sisters. 

Well is the first time appa sound important , I think is about family matter dont you think so Dan ? unnie ? - Krystal said and look at you and Jessica with her worried look.

But noona im so curious what happen ? maybe because of the office or they want to arrage we all to married ? - I said and look at my noonas 

I think is about our hotel or offices ? he wont let us married because he know we 3 dont like to be arrage by someone we dont love. - Jessica said in the boring way and look at her phone. 

But why did I felt like he going to make one of us married ? im the only son in this family noona I bet you going to get married. - I said and look at Jessica 

Hey you dont said like that , ofcourse you the one who must get married not us. You remeber what appa said you going to be the future CEO in our industries. - Krystal said. 

Haisssss , I dont know what to say already just pray for the best . - I said and lean on the seat thinking about something. 

In a few minutes 

@therestaurant 

Image result for luxury restaurant

Me , Jessica noona and Krystal noona we reach our destination to meet our parent's  

ps* Meet Jung's Parents 

Image result for park seo joon

Jung Seo Jun 

Image result for park shin hye

Jung Shin Hye 

Helllooooo Appa and ommaaaa - I said and greet my omma and appa and hug them and so do my sisters. 

Hey son and my two princesss - Appa said and hug us one by one. 

Hey meet omma and appa bestfriends Mr Hwang Junho and Mrs Hwang Hani. - Omma said and introduce us to them and I look at noonas and shake hand with Mr Hwang and Mrs Hwang.

Hello Daniel nice to meet you - Mr Hwang said and hug you

Hello Mr Hwang nice to meet you too - I said and hug him back and smile at him. 

Lets seat down - appa said and smile at us and we seat down. 

So appa why you want to meet us at here ? - Jessica said and look at appa. 

Oh because of family matters before that we wait for Mr Hwang daughters to come here now they on the way here. - Appa said and said to Jessica and smile at Jessica. I look at Jess and Krystal and smile nervously at them. 

Oh okay appa , they on the way here is it ? - I said and look at appa and smile at him. 

Oh here they are. They are my daughters Tiffany , Mina and Jennie Mr Hwang said and I look at them and I was shocked and I look at my sisters and I look at Tiffany. 

Image result for Tiffany Hwang

Image result for mina twice

Image result for jennie blackpink

and I stand up and smile at them. 

Image result for anime boy smile gif

Hello Im Jung Daniel and this is my older sisters Jessica Jung and Krystal Jung. -  I said and introduce my sisters to them. 

And 3 of them smile and nodded and seat down me and my sisters seat down too. 

While seating down while waiting for my appa to said something. 

So ? Should we order first before we talk  ? - Appa said and hold the menu.

~ Skip order ~ 

While eating the steak appa break the silence. 

We meet at the restaurant because me and the Hwangs family we plan something to make the Hwang industries to make a higer rank so me and Mr Hwang we going to make Daniel and Tiffany to married just to support our industries. -Appa said and look at me and Tiffany after hearing I must married with Tiffany I choke because of that. And I look at Tiffany she look like she didnt like it. 

WHATTTTT !! - Me and Tiffany shout at the same time. 

Relax Relax we at the restaurant people watching seat down both of you - Mr Hwang said and both us seat down and I look at Tiffany yes I have crush on her and I was shocked and happy at the same time. 

But daddy , I have a boyfriend I only love him me and Daniel we were just friend at my school. All I need is Nichkhun daddy. - Tiffany said and look at her daddy and begged not to marry. Well I didnt know she had a boyfriend. 

Tiffany Hwang can you listen to me , I dont like that Nichkhun boy he just a Thailand guy who didnt take his business serious and I heard about he is a playboy love to play with girls feelings thats why I want you to married with Daniel he is a good guy and he is kind not like boyfriend of yours. - Mr Hwang said and look at Tiffany with is serious face. And Tiffany just seat down and look at Mr Hwang angry. 

Is okay Mr Hwang , she didnt like it I cant force her to be my wife even though we meet for the first time at school. - I said and look at Mr Hwang and daddy.

I look at my sisters and smile at them with a fake smile they know I like Tiffany. And Jessica noona and Krystal smile at me.

Image result for Jessica jung  smile

Image result for krystal jung smile

No dont said that she need to marry you Daniel , you such a good guy Daniel. Since you were small I want you to become my son in law. - Mr Hwang said and look at me and patted my shoulder. And Tiffany just look and me and Mr Hwang. 

If uncle you said like that , I dont know what to say already and it is your wish uncle - I said and smile at Mr Hwang and I look at Tiffany and smile at her she look like she hate me already. 

Image result for Tiffany hwang serious

If Daniel accept your request daddy than I accept it I have no choice. - Tiffany said in irritated way.

Okay thats good if you said that way Fany. - Mr Hwang and smile at appa. 

Why not both of you have a sometime alone outside ? - Mrs Hwang said and look at us. And Tiffany just stand up and walk first after me. And I just bow politely at the olders and look at my sisters.

They mouth at me " Fighting " and I just nodded and smile at them and went outside with Tiffany.

I saw Tiffany was at the bench with her phone.

Ehem texting your boyfriend ? - I said and smile at her.

Is none of your business Dan - Tiffany said and rolled her eyes at me I just smile at her.

You know what ? Im sorry and Its your father wish and I accept it. - I said and seat beside her. 

I know , and I know is your father wish too that he want me as his daughter in law , but I have one rule that I want to set between us. - Tiffany said and look at me with her arrogant look. 

What rules are there so I can accept is before we married ? - I said and look at Tiffany and waiting for her rule.

Tiffany Pov *

After my father said that I need to married with Jung Daniel it makes me want to explode my anger to my father. He must understand I have a boyfriend and I love him so much. Me and Daniel we are just friends. But Daniel just accept it because is both of our dads wish. 

What rules are there so I can accept is before we married ? - Daniel said and look at me while he was waiting for me to give him rule before we both are married. 

Okay first at school we act like a strangers and dont tell anybody that we both are married and second when we sleeping I dont want the same bed with you and you must have be at another room , third dont interrupt me when I go dating with my boyfriend , fourth dont you dare to make me fall in love with you and lastly dont physical contact between us and at our home we have our ownself at our house do you get it Daniel ? - I said to him and look at him the way he look like he was sad and after that he smile at me.

Sure I accept the rules by the way and I follow along, can I asked you a question ? - He said and look at me

What is it ? - I said and look at him. 

Just dont bring your boyfriend at our house you can meet him anywhere but not at our house. - He said serious way and smile at me. 

Image result for Anime boy fake smile gif

The way he smile just now was a fake. - my thoughts

so lets gets inside and its cold outside didnt it - He said and give him his jacket to me. 

and I look at him and said 

Thanks Dan - I said in a cold way and we get inside the restaurant. 

So how you both talk well just now ? - Mrs Jung said and look at us and smile I just bow my head and smile at her.

Well we already plan the wedding day when. in 3 days on the saturday is your wedding day - Mr Jung said it makes me shocked.

Why so fast appa ? they just know each other just now and you want them to get married fast - Jessica said 

Because I want them to get along fast. - Mr Jung said me and Daniel we just keep quiet and listen to them. 

~ After the talk and the dinner ~\

While Mr Jung and Daniel send us to our car.

Image result for Car

Good bye Mr Hwang and Mrs Hwang has a safe drive you too Tiffany , Mina and Jennie. - Daniel said and smile kindly towards us. Well his kind and gentlemen. 

Goshh what did I think just now ? gosh Tiff you have a boyfriend already and you love your boyfriend - My thought

And after both of them said goodbye and we headed home. 

Daniel Pov *

After said goodbye to the Hwang we headed home too. 

@JUNGSMANSION

Image result for luxury house

We reach at our house after say goodnight to omma appa noonas I headed to my room which is on 3rd level. 

@DANIELROOMImage result for luxury bedroom

After taking my shower I was thinking about Tiffany and our marriage.

Can I stand this ? Can I control my anger if she was with her boyfriend ? What should I do I starting to fall in love with her - My thoughts

After the deep thinking and I straight to my dreamland. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Helloooo Guysss Im back sorry for the late update phewww I was busy these days HAHAH. Going to update more !!! Remember Subcribe my all stories okaysss ? SARANGHAE.

Image result for Tiffany gif

Image result for Tiffany gif

Image result for Tiffany gif