Chapter 1

The Love that arrange us

Daniel's POV

Today is me and my sisters first week of school after our long holidays. Me and my sister Soojung we on the way to our first lesson. While Jessica noona she in the class first before us. yeahh she always the first one who in the class because she always in her sleepy mode. Jessica noona seat beside the window row 5 me and Krystal seat at the last row. After that I seat and open my bag and bring out my ear-pieace and my phone and lay my head down on the table. Yeahh everybodys knows the Jungs always a sleepy head and not focusing during class.

- KRIIINNGGGGG - 

Damnnnn class already start and its the boring lesson " maths " and our teacher Ms Lisa already in the classroom with one girl and she was beautiful. The way she smile makes me dont want to sleep. I give up and sit up straight and focus on what Ms Lisa going to say. 

bssssttt bssssstttt ~ someone is falling in loveeeeee~ - Krystal said playfully to me and my face was blushing.

Aigoooo stop it pleaseeeee. - I said and act cool and suddenly Jessica noona wake up.

What happen Soojung  ? Daniel ? who fall in love with who ? - Jessica noona said with her sleepy voice.

and I was nervous and scared  Krystal will teasing me.

Is Daniel unnie he fall in love with the new girl infront - Krystal said and pointing at the new girl

Okay , Please introduce yourself Ms Hwang ? - Ms Lisa said

Hiii~ everybodyyy Im Hwang Miyoung but call me as Tiffany. - Tiffany said and smile with her eyes smile.

DAMNNNN HER EYE SMILE GOSHHHH!! - I thought and smile 

Ms Hwang you can seat beside Mr Jung there  , Mr Jung please raise your hand so Ms Hwang know where are you - Ms Lisa said and I raised my hand.

Here ! - I said and I saw Tiffany went to my seat , and she seat beside her and I turn to her. 

Hellooo Im Daniel Jung - I said and smile to her

Heyy Im Tiffany Hwang nice to meet you Daniel :) - Tiffany said and smile back

Ermm I know this is your first time here right but lets get to know each other and lets be friend Tiffany ? - I said and shake her hand.

Yeahh suree we surely be a good friend Daniel -  Tiffany said and smile at me and also focus to the front and listen to what Ms Lisa say.

And I was there not paying attention to Ms Lisa and keep paying attention what beside mee. 

Image result for Tiffany Hwang smile gif

Her smile makes me fall in love with her quickly. - I thought

- KRIINNGGGGG- 

Great is reccess time finally !! - I said and look at Tiffany

Tiffany ? hmm may you have a lunch with me and my sisters ? - I said to Tiffany and point at my sisters.

Sureee me and my sisters and your sisters can have a lunch together. - Tiffany said cheerfully 

Yeahhh sureeee !! - I said and smile at her. 

@thecanteen 

Image result for luxury school cafeteria

me and my noonas at the table waiting for Tiffany to come and join us for our lunch. 

and I look around I saw 3 girls and I wave at them. 

HI Tiffany !! meet my sisters Jessica and Krystal - I said and my noonas just wave at them with a smile.

Image result for Jessica and krystal  gif

Hi Jessica and Krystal Im Tiffany and I know we in the same class - Tiffany said and smile at my sisters and my sisters smile at her too. 

Hi Tiffany im Jessica ooohh thats why hehe my brother want to be friend with you because you are so pretty - Jessica said and smile at Tiffany and Tiffany just smile and I saw her face was blushing.

Image result for Jessica   gif

HI im Krystal let be friends and bestfriend start from today onwardsss !! - Krystal said cheerfully and Jessica noona also nodded in a happy way and they hug Tiffany. 

Image result for Krystal  gif

and I want to introduce to you guys my sisters this is Mina & Jennie - Tiffany said and introduce her sister to us. 

Hello Im Mina and im new too - Mina said and smile at us.

Hello Im Jennie and im a new member to this new school here. - Jennie said and smile at us happily.

Heyyy lets get alongggg ! - I said to them after the intro all of us buy our foods and have a conversation about our life and gossiping.

The way that I look at her makes me wanna talk to her more and makes me wanna get closer to her more and I want her to be my special person in my life !! yess to be honest I starting to fall in love with her. And I plan want her to be mine slowly and get to know her better. - I thought

Image result for Tiffany hwang  gif

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WILL BE CONTINUE ¬