Moving places

No Goodbyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Dahyun arrived at school she was greeted by one of her best friends, Momo, “Dahyun-ah! Ready for cheerleading tryouts?!” She asks excitedly. “Yes Momo you can relax, haha.” Dahyun gives her a wide smile and they walk into the school. After science Dahyun searches the halls for Chaeyoung, since they have math together, but instead finds out that she’s not at school, Dahyun heads to math and sits beside a girl she’s never payed any attention to before, she’s in glee and Dahyun usually doesn’t care about kids in glee but she was unlike the others, pretty, confident and had an amazing sense of style. “Mina?” The teacher called out. “Here!” The girl beside Dahyun waved. 

~Sana POV~ 

Sana watched as her best friend got taken home by a new couple, ‘they look friendly and kind’ Sana thought, ‘but then again so did the others.’ Sana remembered Jungkook coming back to the foster home several times, usually with bruises and/or cuts, and crying in her arms wondering why no one would want him for who he is. Sana gave him a kind and hopeful smile as she waved goodbye, but it soon faded after he left and she realized she had no one else, again. “ Minatozaki Sana?” She heard from across the room. “Yes?” Sana asked as she stood up. “We have another couple for you.” Sana felt uneasy as she approached the smiling couple, she bowed and introduced herself. “Sana this couple would not only like to foster you, they want to adopt you!” Sana felt nervous and overjoyed. “Really?” Sana asked happily. “Yes! Let me just get you guys set up with the paperwork and you’ll be able to take her home in a few hours.” At that moment Sana felt joy, happiness and content but she still had a tang of nervousness, she played it off as just a side effect of overjoy but she couldn’t shake the feeling that something was wrong. 

~Dahyun POV~ 

As Dahyun collected her books as fast as she could, all she had on her mind was tryouts, she ran out of the class to meet Jihyo and together they head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter