I’m Fine

No Goodbyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Mina listened to Chaeyoung ramble on all she could focus on was her lips and suddenly she kissed her, Mina felt Chaeyoung deepen the kiss and she didn’t want the kiss to end. Finally Chaeyoung pulled away. “That’s what was so distracting.” She laughed. Chaeyoung’s cheeks turned dark red and she turned away from Mina, Mina just giggled at the small Korean girl. “Want to come over after school?” She suggested. Mina watched as Chaeyoung whipped her head around, eyes widened. “NOT FOR THAT!” Mina yelled, realizing why she was so shook. “AISH, I just want to hang out, you and your dirty mind.” She scolded. Chaeyoung’s eyes went back to normal and Mina gave her a small smile.

~Sana POV~

“Dad please, we’re driving to my house anyways.” Sana watched as Dahyun tried to convince her dad to drive her too, she saw Dahyun lean into her car and whisper something into her dad’s ear, when she was finished he just nodded. Dahyun smiled and waved Sana over. “Thank you so much, I’m really sorry for the inconvenience.” She said when she got into then car. “It’s no problem really, Dahyun seems to really enjoy your company.” Sana smiled at what he said. ‘I really enjoy her company too.’ She thought. The drive home seemed much longer then what Sana was used to so she decided to text her dad, not that he seemed to be worried, but just incase. Text to: Dad, Sana: I’m not coming home right away, I’m going to a friend’s. Dad: Come home right now. Sana: No I'm going to her house, she needs me. Dad: No one needs you. Sana was shocked and hurt she felt like curling up in a ball and crying. ‘What’s happening?’ She thought. ‘Why is he being so mean, if he didn’t want me then why’d he adopt me.’ Sana hadn’t realized it but silent tears were streaming down her face. Soon she felt a warm imbrace and small hands wiping away the tears. She looked down to see Dahyun giving her a hug. “It’s ok.” She whispered to her. Sana felt better even though the girl giving her a hug did nothing special she felt temporary euphoria. Dahyun eventually let go when they got home. “Sorry if you were uncomfortable.” Sana smiled shyly. Dahyun was bent over pretty far but she didn’t seem to mind. “It’s ok i wasn’t.” Dahyun replied smiling. “Come on, lets go inside.” 

~Nayeon POV~

 “JUST LISTEN TO ME!” Nayeon yelled angrily at her mother. “I CAN LIKE WHO I WANT, IT DOESNT AFFECT YOU!” Nayeon was outraged, first her mom told her that she was no longer aloud to have girls over, then when she asked why her mother replied with, “you’ll get confused.” Nayeon spent almost half an hour arguing with her mom about her uality. “It affects our family, I don’t want our whole family name to be tarnished just because of you.” Nayeon’s mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter