Chapter 2 - Dont touch him

Two Oceans

Weeks had passed since Baekhyun was taken aboard the pirate ship and he hasnt seen the Captain once, was Chanyeol just going to let him be?

The cat like man who had punched him on the ship was named Jongdae, he was a slave on one of the other more vicious pirate ships where he had to fight others to survive and entertain the captain on his ship, he told Baekhyun that Chanyeol saw him whilst he was having a meeting with his captain at the time and asked for him. He has been loyal to Chanyeol ever since.

Kai on the other hand was from a completely different background, he was the son of a poor farmer and he was being sold off to some Lord in a neighbouring village, Baekhyun could see how that was possible, Kai was tall and handsome, he would fetch a great deal of coins. "I ran away before I was collected and at the docks I met Chanyeol, he wasnt Captain at the time, he agreed to help me get on the ship on one condition" Kai looked at Jongdae "It's a condition that we all had to agree to in order to get a place on this crew, without having to surrender ourselves to him" Jongdae smiles at Baekhyun's curious expression "What condition?" "We had to fight him" Baekhyun was lost for words, was that what Chanyeol was only interested in? a good fight "You see the Captain is strong and skilled, he is constantly looking for challenges, people worthy enough to hold their own against him, he is almost child like when it comes to these things, he loves a good fight" "So you two won and were able to come aboard" Kai and Jongdae starts laughing at Baekhyun and gets up to leave back to their rooms "Of course not, no one can beat him, but I guess we put up a good enough fight to get us here"

Baekhyun had never fought Chanyeol, that meant that Chanyeol still had control over him and could do whatever he wanted to him so why didnt he, he just ignored Baekhyun for weeks. Baekhyun didnt mind though he prayed that maybe Chanyeol would just forget about him and he could escape the next time they made port.

...

Without seeing Chanyeol around Baekhyun had settled in quite abit with Jongdae and Kai, they showed him what to do to be helpful and even told him tales about their adventures, he started relaxing a little and began to sleep better each night without worrying too much about the Captain coming after him.

 

One night while Baekhyun was in bed he heard a slight noise coming from his door, he didnt think much of it as there were usually crew members up at night, a few minutes later he heard heavy footsteps, which were now coming from within his room. Baekhyun jumped up suddenly to see a large shadow peer over him, he widened his eyes in horror as it was the same large man who punched him in the gut and dragged him to Chanyeol when they were on the navy ship.

"What are you" but before he could say anything the huge man jumped on top of him holding his mouth so he couldnt speak "Stop struggling pretty boy, it will only hurt more" the man his lips and Baekhyun tried his best to escape his grip but he couldnt, the man took one of his bulky arms and pinned Baekhyuns both hands above his head, he bit down on Baekhyuns neck roughly but his pained cries could not be heard so he kicked and kicked but the man was too heavy, his fat stature was crushing Baekhyun as he tried to struggle away.

The man then let go of Baekhyuns arms and began to pry his legs open with his hand digging his long nails into Baekhyuns thigh. Baekhyun was not going to let it happen, he was not going to let this sick piece of scum touch him as he pleased, with all his might he bit down on the mans hand that was over his mouth and screamed as loud as he could.

Just then Jongdae rushed in with his sword in hand "What the do you think you are doing Lee" Jongdae punches the much larger man off of Baekhyun and he holds his side in pain. The next moment Kai rushes in from the other room to see Lee on the floor and Jongdae next to the shaken Baekhyun asking him if he is okay Baekhyun nods and lifts his pants up, scratch marks on his thighs leaving droplets of blood on his pants. "Come on, lets get you looked at" Jongdae says as he lifts Baekhyun out of bed "I'm okay Jongdae, I can walk on my own"

"Get on the plank!" Kai shouts and the commotion finally wakes up Chanyeol who steps outside to see the scene before him "Kai what is going on, why is Lee on the plank, I did not give any orders" Chanyeols voice is stern and Kai tries to explain the situation before the tables are Kai for defiance "This sick bastard tried to attack Baekhyun in his sleep" Jongdae shouts towards the Captain with Baekhyun leaning on his shoulder. Chanyeols eyes scan Baekhyun and see's scratches on his face and bruises on his wrists, his eyes wander lower to the drops of blood on his pants. Chanyeols gaze turns back to Lee on the plank, eyes dark and cold Baekhyun was afaird, not for himself but for the man Chanyeol was giving that look to. "I TOLD YOU, NO ONE WAS TO TOUCH BAEKHYUN HE BELONGS TO ME" he growled and Baekhyun swollowed hard, he usually saw Chanyeol laughing even in the middle of battle, this dark aura sent shivers down his spine "Kai" "Yes Captain" "Bring me my gun" "NO Please Captain, I am sorry!! It will never happen again, show me mercy please I beg you, nothing happened" the huge male that was over powering Baekhyun minutes ago looked so small begging for his life, pirate scum like him didnt deserve to live.

Kai arrives back and hands Chanyeol his pistol "Baekhyun, get over here" Baekhyun begins to slowly walk towards Chanyeol "Here" he hands him the pistol "shoot him" Baekhyun stares at Chanyeol then at the man who attacked him begging for his life "If you dont shoot him I will throw him overboard and the ocean will devour him" Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol again, was he asking Baekhyun to shoot him before he throws him overboard so he wouldnt drown to death or get eaten by all the predators lurking under the depths, was this Chanyeol showing mercy to a crew mate he used to trust "Shoot him Baekhyun, I wont say it again" and with that Baekhyun pulled the trigger, his attacker would never hurt him again.

"Follow me" he says after a few moments and heads back to his room, Baekhyun follows close behind.

"Did he touch you" Chanyeol asked, voice still hoarse from shouting "No, he tried but Jongdae heard me scream and came in" Chanyeol shook his head and gestured Baekhyun to come closer "Lets take a look at you" 

Baekhyun walks towards Chanyeol, he didnt know what to say, so he said the only thing he could "Thank you"

"Dont thank me" Chanyeol shot back.

"I did it because he defied orders when I told them no one touches you but me, he didnt know his place and therefore he was killed" Baekhyuns face dropped, so was that it, he didnt care about Baekhyun almost getting and killed, he just cared about his dumb hierarchy! "However, I allowed you to kill him because what he did to you was unforgivable, now you have scars all over your pretty skin" Chanyeol looked down at Baekhyuns face holding his chin in his hands looking at the scratches and bite mark on his shoulder ", I should have let him drown" he scowls.

The next moment he grabs Baekhyun by his hips and lifts him up to sit on the table, was he just going to man handle him as well. "You need to get stronger Baekhyun" Chanyeol whispers to him as he undo's the drawstring on Baekhyuns pants, was Chanyeol going to finish what that disgusting pig tried to "I know that Chanyeol! I know" Baekhyun shouts as tears start streaming down his face, Baekhyun felt so helpless, why was he so weak on this ship, he was the top of his class and the best swordsman they had in the entire grade why did he feel so small.

"Tell Kai and Jongdae to help you train and become stronger, you seem to be getting close to them" Chanyeol continues to strip him off his pants and Baekhyun pushed him away as hard as he could "Dont touch me" he said, his voice barely a whisper "Come now, I just want to see the damage" was he serious, did he only want to see Baekhyuns injuries like before, then why did he say that earlier "Why did you say I belong to you" "Because you do" Chanyeol said and his face was straight and Baekhyun couldnt read him at all, what was he planning. Chanyeol looked at Baekhyuns thighs, the milky skin was scratched deep and bruised, the cuts made Baekhyun cringe at the memory of how it got there.

Chanyeol leaves and comes back minutes later with an ointment and bandages in hand, he rubs it on the cuts and bandages it neatly. Baekhyun squirms at the contract of rough hands and the cold cream. Chanyeol helps lift Baekhyun off the table and back on his feet and dresses him once again. "Try to get some sleep, here lock the door" Chanyeol hands him a large padlock and key and Baekhyun leaves back to his room. Baekhyun thought Chanyeol may be different from the pirates his mother used to warn him about. 

...

Baekhyun takes Chanyeols advice and works towards getting stronger and winning back his freedom, he had been training with Jongdae and Kai for 3 weeks non stop, he felt how strong he had become and with them making a stop for supplies in a few days time it was now or never for Baekhyun to escape.

"Do you think it's that easy to get to fight the Captain of this ship" Chanyeol tilts his head to the side staring at the man infront of him pointing a sword at his face "This wont be long" Baekhyun says, pretty confident in his new skillset. "Okay, but when you lose and you will if you think a few weeks is enough to beat me, I will expect a reward from you and you will not be able to refuse" Chanyeols eyes seemed to sparkle for some reason. "Okay deal" Baekhyun agreed quickly, he didnt care about anything, he just had to do something here and now, he knew he didnt have to completely win he just had to give Chanyeol a thrilling battle to earn his respect and be set free.

....

 

"Do you think this is a joke? you just wasted my time, I will collect my reward soon enough, you better be prepared to deliver" Chanyeol clicks his tongue as he walks passed Baekhyun kneeling on the ground holding his arm that Chanyeol struck with the back of his sword.

"Baek are you okay? why the hell did you challenge him, you arent ready!" "I know that Dae but I needed to fight him atleast once to know what I'm up against" Baekhyun started to smile, this was going to be difficult but not impossible, he missed his chance but maybe in a month or two he would be ready "Well you sure seem happy, I hope it was worth it" "What do you mean?" Baekhyun stares at Jongdae "You just agreed to do anything Chanyeol wants, and FYI the entire crew knows that what he wants is you" Baekhyuns hands begin to sweat "You dont mean" "Yes, and there's no going back Baek, we cant even help you this time, he's the Captain and you finally gave him consent" Baekhyun starts to feel sick again, did he just sell himself to the devil aka Captain Chanyeol "Hey, but Chanyeol is pretty hot so it cant be that bad" Jongdae runs off smiling before Baekhyun can protest.

Baekhyun had locked himself in his room for days finally coming out to search for Jongdae to train him some more, he was hoping that Chanyeol had forgotten about the deal until it was time for him to fight him again. That might have been too hopeful of him. "Sorry Baek, I really cant help you we just stopped and I need to get to the city and buy medicine" Jongdae rushed out "Oh and Chanyeol already gave everyone strict orders that you arent allowed to leave the ship so dont even try it" "WAIT, where is Kai?" "Taking care of your soon to be lover" Jongdae shouted and Baekhyuns blood began to boil, this wasnt a joke.  Baekhyun had never done the deed before. 

Baekhyun figured if Chanyeol was sick, he wouldnt be able to claim Baekhyun anytime soon, Baekhyun would be able to fight him off or atleast postpone whats to come. Baekhyun knocks on the door and walks in, he see's Kai call him over and walks towards Chanyeol lying in bed with a damp cloth on his forehead. "Baek, I need you to stay here and keep an eye on Chanyeol" Kai whispers trying not to wake up the Captain "What? why me" "I forgot to tell Dae to get something so I need to go get it myself" "Just tell me I'll go get it instead" "No, you are not allowed off the ship, now shut up and look after the man that feeds and protects us" Kai left handing Baekhyun the damp cloth, his words really stayed in Baekhyuns head, protects? It was funny to Baekhyun that Jongdae and Kai thought Chanyeol was some kind of good guy but after all he knew their background and he didnt blame them for thinking Chanyeol was some sort of saviour but that was only because they didnt belong to him, Baekhyun was trapped and Chanyeol was nothing but his captor.

When Chanyeol is sleeping, he isnt intimidating, he almost looks cute and Baekhyun cannot believe he is thinking like that, he has officially lost his mind on the ship. He wets the cloth and dabs Chanyeols forehead "Wow Cap, you really are burning up" he continues to dab Chanyeols forehead, brushing away his hair from his face, he looks uncomfortable, even when he is asleep his eyebrows are creasing. "You cant die until I beat you" Baekhyun whispers before he takes the cloth and starts to wipe the sweat off Chanyeols neck and shoulders, he is shirtless underneath the blanket and Baekhyun only realizes it now.

A slight panic takes over him briefly before he sits back down and uncovers Chanyeol upper body, exposing his torso and chest to the cold room, he starts to wipe his body down, Chanyeol's body was no joke, with little scars scattered around his toned chest and abs Baekhyun could only imagine how much of training he did to get that fit, he wondered if just maybe he would be a fraction of that someday.

Baekhyuns thoughts are abruptly halted as a hand suddenly grabs his wrist so tightly he struggles to get free, Chanyeol opens his eyes to see Baekhyun with the cloth and releases his wrist "Ah Baekhyun, you shouldnt be feeling people up while they're asleep thats rude" Baekhyun didnt know whether to laugh or take offense, like he would ever voluntarily touch Chanyeol. "Where's Kai" the sick man asked "He went to the city to get you some medicine" Baekhyun stood up to leave but Chanyeol grabbed his wrist again and yanked him back down to his seat, how was he still so strong with such a high fever. "Stay" Chanyeol wakes up and sits on the bed infront of Baekhyun rubbing his eyes.

Baekhyun almost chokes when he looks down to see Chanyeol in nothing but underwear and a huge bulge straining his boxers. Oh god no, why did Baekhyun have to look down, Chanyeol didnt even seem to notice "Uh Captain, you have an issue, so I will be going now" Chanyeol yanks Baekhyun back down and opens his eyes fully looking down at where Baekhyun's line of vision was clearly avoiding. "Oh, I see" he says as he wakes up and holds Baekhyuns hand "Come on then" Chanyeol says nonchalantly as he walks towards the bathroom dragging Baekhyun with him "W-WHat why are you taking me to the bathroom with you" Baekhyun protests but Chanyeol still keeps his neutral expression "because I dont want to mess my wooden floors" Baekhyun is shocked, is this really happening "No, let go, take care of it yourself!" Chanyeol finally lets go and begins to laugh "Baekhyun dont forget that you owe me a reward, I am simply collecting it now" Chanyeols expression turns back to a neutral one and walks into the bathroom "Hurry up, you wont want to disobey your Captain" Baekhyun knew this day would come, he knows he wont be able to do anything about it, he had already forsaken himself the day he challenged the Captain of a pirate ship. His steps were small and slow but they were moving and he headed towards the bathroom.