Chapter 1

The Goblin's 'bride' (Yoonkook & Vhope)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of people screaming drilling into Jackson's ears as he looked around the streets he then looked around and made eye contact to a body hanging out from the windshield of a crashed car he gasped and couldn't believe his eyes he was looking at himself, but how could this be. He was so confused he was on his way to school and now he was here.

 A man dressed in all black approaches him he needed and looked into his eyes and then spoke his deep voice giving Jackson a shock "Park Jackson 25 years old born 11th July 1973 and died at 7.30am on June 17th 1999 cause of death, car crash died on impact". Jackson then followed the man into a room he then placed a small cup with some sort of liquid inside in front of him and continued to speak. "Drink it. It will remove all your memories of your life" Jackson then traced his finger over the cup and looked up at the Grim Reaper. "If I don't drink this what will happen?" he asked and waited for an answer. "You will regret not drinking it, I hope you don't regret anything after you die" he took a few seconds before he drank the liquid. 

[A few weeks later]

A woman was walking back to her house when a car lost control and hit her from the back she rolled and fell of the car hitting the cold hard concrete floor the car drove off, and she groaned in pain blood slowly started to pull around her she tried to call out for help. "Help me, someone help me please" She chokes out. "If there is a divinity in this world please anyone please" Jungkook was sitting up on a building looking over the city when he heard her pleas. She tries to move but it was so painful so she stopped trying. Jungkook then proceeded to jump down and walked up to her "Im that 'anyone' ". He says and then continues."It is my principle not to meddle with the life and death of mortals" she then stutters and then replies to him."I cant die like this" Jungkook then looked up and down and then nodded his head he then could hear two sets of heartbeats and knew what she was talking about."You aren't asking for yourself are you?" Jungkook asked still looking down at the woman she then nodded in response" At least for my baby" Jungkook just sighed and spoke once again."You are fortunate to come across a soft-hearted deity. I just don't feel like watching anyone die tonight" Not soon after her heart stopped and Jungkook sighed and bent down and used his powers to bring her back to life. It wasn't long after Taehyung went to collect the souls when he only saw a pool of blood he looked down the cards he had in his hand showing one of the mothers and one of the unborn child. 

[19 years later]

Yoongi started to make breakfast for everyone once he was done he laid everything on the table and called them. He then started to wash the dishes left in the sink while his cousin aunt and her boyfriend were currently eating breakfast once he was down he runs up to his room to get changed ready for another day of school he headed downstairs when he heard them talking about him. 

"Why so much food is today some special occasion?" His cousin; Jihoon says as she started slurping up some noodles.
"Why are you celebrating on your birthday it's the same day your mother died you are so inconsiderate," His aunt says serving up some soup for herself. 
"Well you are the one who raised him for the past 10 years" Jihoon stated as he carried on stuffing his face full of food. 
"Shut it" she raised her had in an attempt to scare him he just shakes his head and ignores her.

"Thank you, auntie," Yoongi says throwing the towel down and grabbed his backpack. 
"This is why I shouldn't have taken him in, im too charitable for my own sake, my poor sister. She had to work alone just to loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter