Meet Me

Minutes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                             *Jiyeon's POV*

                             I was woken up by a ring from by phone earlier than usual. I wiped the sleep from my eyes and looked to see who it was. It better not be one of those knuckleheads I call my friends. But nope, I was wrong. It was Jihyo. I groaned loudly.

                             Meet me at the cafe near your apartment.

                             I stared unamused at my cell phone screen. What was she on? I obviously had training today with the girls. Then there was another ding.

                             You don't have to go to training today.

                             I shook my head at this girl. How long were the staff and crew as the bluc gonna let these girls boss them around. I slowly got dressed, thinking to myself that i'm really not in any hurry to meet Jihyo.

                             When I arrived at the local cafe, Jihyo was already seated in a booth near the wall. She enthusiastically waved me over with a bright smile. She looked really pretty, I thought to myself, but I wasn't gonna say that out loud. 

                              "You got my text", she said. I gave a small shrug.

                              "Yeah."

                              "I was afraid you didn't since you didn't reply", she pouted. 

                              "Yeah, sorry. So what did you want to meet for?" I was never really good at small talk if I were honest. I felt a little awkward because this was one of the few times I have ever been out with someone alone, let alone a pretty girl.

                              "Is it so bad to hang out once in a while? You guys never have fun." She was now fiddling with my hands that were rested on the table. 

                              "We have fun sometimes. We're just focused on training and stuff", I said in our defense. Jihyo gave me a face that said she wasn't really believing me right now.

                              "Oh and speaking of training and stuff, what if I told you you guys made it into the first team?" She grinning at me, making me suspicious. I narrowed my eyes at her. She held up her hands in defense. "Hey, I had nothing to do with it this time." But I wasn't convinced and my eyes stayed narrowed. "What? Are you not happy?"

                              "Of course I am. But we can't go through our careers cruising through the club because of you girls", I said. I always felt guilty. "What about the other players who work just as hard?"

                              "They'll get their shot. But from what i've heard, you guys are playing this Saturday's game."

                              "Well, then I guess I better start, I don't know, training?!", I said sarcastically. 

                              "Nonsense, one day without training is fine. You're already one of the best players anyway", she playfully winks at me. I shook my head at her. I couldn't help but smile a little inside, she was surely something else.

                              ****

                              *Dahyun's POV*

                              My God, who was texting me this early? I was sleeping soundly until I heard a ding by my ear. Who could it possibly be? I took a look at my phone.

                              Momo:

                              Feel like hanging out today?

                              I stared at my screen for a few moments, wondering why she would think hanging out would be a good idea since I have training.

                              I have training. This you know.

                              Don't worry about that ;) Meet me at the coffee shop near my apartment.

                              I don't even know where you live, momo

                              You do now. I live in the same building as you now ;)

                               What?, I thought to myself. I didn't hear anything of somebody else moving in. Anyway, I lazily got out of bed, and went to shower and get dressed. To be honest I don't even like coffee, but if I didn't show up she'd be perstering me all way. 

                               I hated this place because it was always full, but i've been in here a few times to get tea.

                               "Dahyun?" I looked over and the cashier Yeri was waving at me. I waved and smiled back at her. "I haven't seen you here in a while. Jiyeon was just here with someone." I nodded, it was most likely Jihyo.

                               "Yeah, this place is always packed so I don't come often", I explained. Just then I heard my name called again, Momo was waving me over to the table she was seated.

                               "Look who finally decided to show up", she said.

                               "Yeah. So what's up?"

                               "Nothing, I just wanted to hang out."

                               "You wanted to hang out at the one that Jiyeon and Jihyo conveniently just left?" Momo gave me a confused expres

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter