Training with "Fans"

Minutes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, Jeongyeon, Dahyun, and their friend Jiyeon walked onto the practice pitch, getting ready for their training session for the day. They had been at their new club, FC Seoul, for only a month and a half. They could remeber their first time at the club, it was amazing. They had never been to a club like FC Seoul, and they had definately never expected to play for one either. They all felt that they had big shoes to fill and were gonna have to work hard.

                                At this club they felt they could do anything. But there was just one thing stopping them, or should they say, someone. 

                                After changing into their shorts, kits, and boots, they headed out to the training ground. As if one cue, the group of girls took a look towards the touchlines, and thankfully, they didn't see their usual collection of fans. 

                                "Looks like they're not here today", Jeongyeon muttered. The others blew a sigh of relief. They could bet the others on their team blew a sigh of relief as well. 

                                "I wouldn't count on it though. They haven't missed a single day of our practices yet", Jiyeon said. They all chuckled at that. The group of four had met Jiyeon when they were playing at a local women's club in the community. Thankfully Jiyeon was a little less painfully socially awkward than the rest of them, but nonetheless was still a socially awkward football nerd. But she was the sweetest football nerd you'd ever meet when you get to know her. 

                                ****

                                "Okay girls, we'll start with a few stretches and then a jog." We stretched and the quickly headed off in the opposite direction. As soon as we turned around, we heard our names in high pitched screams near the sidelines. We could only roll our eyes.

                                Jeongyeon-ah! Jeongyeon-ah!" I immediately felt embarrassed as I heard Nayeon repeatedly call my name. The other teammates gave me a look. Dahyun nudged me in my side.

                                "You might want to wave to your girlfriend", Dahyun muttered and snickered.

                                "Oh shut up", I said, smacking her in the back of the head. 

                                "Tzuyu-ah! Tzuyu-ah! Tzuyu groaned, but didn't dare look at her. We then started our jog around the pitch, I was getting really nervous as we approached them. I could see a small smirk spread across Nayeon's face, making my heatbeat. Then just as I was about to pass her, she grabbed the end of my jersey and pulls me so that there's barely an inch of space between us. 

                                 "Jeongyeon-ah, are you ignoring me?", she whispered into my ear. "You look so cute out there, you know that?"

                                 "Jeongyeon! Let's go! Enough chit-chat!", the coach yelled. I snapped out of it and tried to release myself from her grip. 

                                 "See you later, y." She then gave me a light push and a smirk. I took off, not daring to look back. From my face you would think I was calm, but I was actually freaking out, but thank God no one else could see that. 

                                 ****

                                 After our jog, we cooled down by doing some more stretches. After that we worked on some passing exercises. I could feel Mina burning holes into the back of my head and it made me a nervous weck, to be honest. She was watching my every move, analyzing and studying me, making sure to collect any information about me she didn't know. 

                                 At one point Jiyeon made a pass to me, but it was too fast and I completely missed the ball. I went over to go get it, not even noticing that it landed right at Mina's feet. She picked it up, tossing it between her hands like she was teasing me. 

                                 "Give me one reason why I should give you the ball back", she said slyly. It was like her eyes were twinkling in enjoyment from teasing me. 

                                 "Mina, I don't have time for this", I said annoyed.

                                 "Mina, you might want to give her the ball back before she punishes you for being a bad girl", Nayeon remarked, winking at me. The other girls laughed including Mina.

                                 "Oh that's my lifelong dream to be punished my Chaeyoungie." I scoffed and reached for the ball again.

                                  "In your dreams."

                                  "Chaeyoung, this isn't social hour!", coach shouted. Mina threw the ball back on the ground in the opposite direction, ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter