One

I wish[yoonmin]

AN: Okay guys sorry about the chapter that I published. I was in a rush while writing it and I didnt mean to publish it. This will be the edited version. Thanks and keep reading.

q

 

I will find you
Let’s never be apart now

From my side

Don’t leave me
Don’t leave me

I miss you

-Soyou

Yoongi looked at the boy who was helding out his hands. He wasnt sure if  he should give back his hand but he still gave it. As they shake hands, yoongi looked at the smile on the boy's face. He can see that the smile hides the pain he's feeling. I mean....who wouldnt be sad if you know your going to dissapear.

While their hands are still connected, yoongi finally introduces himself. "Min Yoongi, 26 years old. Nice meeting you too" The pinkhaired's smile became wide. Both of them let go and sat down.

There was silence between them til Jimin decides to say something. "So...... Since your older than me, C-can I call you hyung? I-if it's okay with you." Yoongi gave him a nod "You can it's fine." 

 

Yoongi stared at Jimin. Big round eyes, tiny nose and plump lips. He feels like they already met before. Yes, he has seen many pictures of Baby G and even attended fanmeetings but right now feels different.

Many thoughts is running in his head but he decides to ignore it and start bringing up a topic.

"So.....ummmmm how old are you?" Yoongi asks and the boy lets out a chuckle. "I already told you my age hyung." Yoongi opens his mouth and looked at the sorroundings trying to remember something. Yoongi scratched the back of his head and the boy chuckles again. "Stupid" yoongi thought as he placed his hand on his head.

Laughter filled the room as Jimin tells Yoongi how Jin went home to get the cake while Yoongi already brought it to the hospital. Yoongi doesnt really find it funny but he still laughed with the other.

"I wonder what is taking him so long." Jimin says.

"He probably fell asleep on the couch." Yoongi replies.

Jimin laughed and Yoongi chuckles.

"I didnt know Seokjin hyung is lazy." jimin says

"Yeah he's a bit lazy" Yoongi lies. Jin isnt lazy and he knows that hes not sleeping. Jin might have bought a new cake.

Then Jimin finally decides to tell Yoongi about his illness. He hesitated because Jin told him that Yoongi is a fan but he seems to be a trustworthy person so he told him.

" Y-you must be curious about why am I here." Jimin feels nervous

"I know, DID right?" Yoongi replies

"Y-yes, A-and i-im j-just a p-personality." Jimin wants to cry get of nervousness "A-and t-the o-owner of t-the b-body i-is........" ​​​​​​

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​"Baby G, I know." Yoongi cuts him off. Jimin is now biting his lip, trying hard not to cry. He gulps and inhales air.

"Seokjin hyung said your a fan." Yoongi didnt say anything and that made Jimin nervous again.

"P-please dont tell me to dissapear. Jimin's eyes are teary and Yoongi got the urge to hug him and tell him to calm down but he tells himself not to because he still dont know the boy well. Instead, he taps his back and assures him.

"I promise I wont." Yoongi says with a smile.

Jimin looks at Yoongi's gummy smile. He gives a smile and says. "You never changed."

​​​​That made Yoongi confused. "Did we really met before? When? Where? How? Maybe he's just one of the people ive interacted. No. If he's just someone I interacted I shoulve have remembered him because he looks like Baby G. Ughhh where the did I meet him. Many thoughts ran in Yoongi's head. 

He was about to ask Jimin something but his phone keep vibrating. So he checked it first and he saw 8 messages from seokjin.

EatJin:

Min ing Yoongi!!!

I told you not to come 

Ughhhh

You never listen

​​​​​​Go back home now!!!

Your dead if I saw the boy hurt when I arrive.

Im gonna kil you

​​​​​​Im on my way

7:45 pm

Yoongi glanced at Jimin and replied

Yoongay

​​​​​Im about to go home

​​​​​​And I didnt hurt the boy

Your OA

​​​​​7:47 pm

"Sorry but I have to go now." ​​​​Yoongi stood up and grabbed his mini bag. He was about to leave but Jimin grabbed his arm.

"Will you wait for me to come back?." Jimin asks and Yoongi smiles and nods

"I will." 

 

Yesss finally a complete chapter. My old cp fell down my bed and the screen broke so I couldnt write a whole chapter. But I finally bought a new one so................ Yeah I finally wrote w complete chapter.

 

​​​​​​

​​

​​​​​

​​​​​

​​​​​

​​

​​​​​​

​​​​

                                                     ​​​​​​​​​​

​​​​​​

 

 

 

​​​​​​

 

​​​

​​​​​​

 

 

 

 

 

 

​​​​​