Prologue

I wish[yoonmin]

I’m sorry, I say as I hold onto you
Don’t go far away, I call out to you
In the sadness that I can’t ever see again
Tears fall again

Autidory Hallucinations
-Jang Jae In ft. Nashow

BREAKING NEWS!!! South Korean singer "Baby G" confirmed to be having DID or Dissociative Identity Disorder. The singer is currently getting treatment at Rapjins hospital and medical center. His company "Bighit Entertainment" said that the singer wont be having any comeback until he heals. Some fans expressed their love by giving him "Get well soon" gifts and messages. The singer said that he was thankful for his supporters and promised to have a comeback as soon as he heals.
For more news about this topic stay tu..........

Yoongi turned of the television because of the news. He cant believe this. His only loved "Kpop Idol" has DID and wont be having comebacks. Usually, Baby G would have 3 comebacks in a year but this year he only had one. And if Yoongi will calculate how many months will it take for him to heal, the total would be years or at least 8-9 months. But he didnt wish that the personality will get out of the singer's body. He understands them. He knows that they also deserved to live. His psychiatrist brother told him that even if theyre just a personality, they deserve to be loved too. So he was confused on how he should feel.

Sighing, he took out his phone to see new updates but he saw 10 messages and 3 missed calls from his brother. He quickly opened their conversation.

Eatjin

4:05 pm
Hey Yoongay, I have a new
Patient.

Can you bring the Chocolate
Rolls cake that I bought.

Its on the chiller

The color red one

Just tell the nurse that your my brother then she'll point my room.

4:35 pm
Yoongay

Yoongay!!

Yoon ing gay!!

Answer me you grandpa!!

Yoongay!
Seen 5:40 pm

After reading the messages, Yoongi lazily replied.

 

Yoongay

 

Ughh

 

Fine

 

Im coming
Sent 5:52 pm

 

He tiredly got dressed and grabbed the cake. When he was almost there he received four messages from his brother. He checked it.

 

Eatjin

 

No Yoongi it's okay please dont come

 

Yoongi,dont come

 

YOONGI, DON'T COME

 

YOONGI!!!!!!

 

His brother told him not to come but since he was almost there, he just ignored it and continued his way to the hospital.

 

When he arrived at the hospital, he did what his brother told him. He told the nurse that he was Mr.Min's brother and the nurse said that his brother's room number is 315.

 

He quickly opened the door, not minding if there is someone inside. When he saw a table, he placed the cake there and prepared to leave. But he felt a man sitting at the other side of the table. So he decided to take a glance. He was so surprised at what he saw. His glance became a stare. His eyes wide from shock, he didnt expect this. The boy who was sitting their looked like Baby G but he has different eyes and his hair was pink colored. Yoongi knew that the boy was one of Baby G's personality. The boy looked up at him and smiled as he held out his hands.

 

"Hello, My name is Park Jimin and its nice meeting you."