the answer to my question

I think I'm inlove for the first time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I went out of his apartment without saying. He's deeply falling asleep. I don't want to disturb him. I just left a note saying;
...thanks Joon for being gentleman. I feel that nothing happened and I trust you. You're not a ert nor a . How can I pay for all of the things you've done for me? I don't know. I feel that I'm a burden to you. Thank you again. Please eat the breakfast I bought for you. Thank you for being there when I need you.
Lots of gratitude,
Jin.

I came back home. All I see is a two baggage/luggage with a back pack. I looked at it. It's mom's things. I looked to the other one. It's mine. I think I have a clue on what's happening. They are walking downstairs and fighting again.
"I should live this house now! I think I..." I just look at them. Until they notice me.
"Hey Jin!" Dad shouted my name. "When did you sleep last night?" I didn't answer as if they are concerned. I took my luggage.
"I'm just here to see if your fine but I guess and as I see, it's not."
"Where are you going?" dad asked.
"Well, as I see my things are already packed so..." dad interrupted me.
"How dare you packed her things?" he said to mom.
I took a taxi and leave them. As always, I runaway. Actually, I don't know where to go so I enter the class holding my luggage. Jimin, Tae and Hoseok was shocked seeing me with it.
"Did you..?" I stopped Hoseok and just nod.
"But why?" Jimin asked.
"They..." I told them my story and as I looked them they I think they pity me. Yeah, it's true. I'm a poor Jin now. Homeless, loveless, and no one to turn to. They offered me a part time job. I can't stay with them because they are living in a dormitory and sad to say, I can't afford that now.
When my classes ended, I went to the place where I can work but I think my priority now is a house to rest. Is it mom? I come nearer to see it. She's hugging a woman, maybe her best friend. As I go further, I was shocked when she kissed mom on her forehead.
"Mom!" they were shocked when they saw me.
"Jin, where did you go?"
"At school of course." the woman offered us to go in her apartment for us to talk in private.
When we arrived I noticed mom looking at her. "Hon, can you leave u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter