what happened last night

I think I'm inlove for the first time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day after I enjoy the rain, I got cold but I'm fine now.

Days ran fast. I didn't notice that I became closer and closer with him. It's like, meeting him completes my day.
We eat, walk, laugh, and share each others thoughts together.

I came home late. Our house seems so quiet. I don't know why. I looked for my mom but I didn't see her. Where could she be? It's already 9:30pm. I tried to call her but she didn't answer. I was worried. Dad is also not in the house. Did they go out on a date? Tsk! Why didn't they told me? I feel nervous. "Mom, please pick up the phone!" 

I don't know how to find her. So I just call dad.
"Hello. Is mom with you?"
"What do you mean?" his voice seems mad. 
"So she's not with you?" 
"Don't worry about her. I know where she is."
I finished my communication with dad. I got curious. What did he mean that he knows where mom is? Uh! I have no time to think. What's important is, dad know where she is.

I laid in my bed and started to sleep. Then suddenly I heard a loud noise. I got nervous. I ran out of my room. I saw my mom crying. I was shocked when I saw dad holding a knife.
"Dad no!" I shouted.
"How could you do this to me? How?" he said to mom while he is crying. I got puzzled. What's happening?
"What do you mean dad?"  I asked.
He put the knife down. My mom is not answering. What could be the reason?
"I don't understand what's happening here. Could you please answer me!"
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry..." mom said.
My tears started to fall. Why aren't they answering my question? I'm now confused on what's really going on.
"Why aren't you answering my questions? Am I really part of this family? Why aren't you considering my feelings?" I said loudly while crying.
"Jin, go back to your room." dad said. I shook my head.
"I won't if you don't answer me."
"Just go to your room."
"No! Since you don't care of my feelings and you're not willing to tell me what's going on. Fine, I'll go." I took my bag and ran away. They keep on calling me but I didn't look back. I don't know where to go so I called the only one I could turn to. I'm hoping that he'll answer my call because it's already 1:30 am. I'm glad he answered.
I bought beers and chips for snacks and waited for him at the riverside.
I've already finished two bottles but he's not yet around. Is he coming or I'm just hoping for nothing?
I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter