Final.

So Stay

It was late in the evening when Kwon Soonyoung returned to the dorm with the rest of the members, chatting away without a care in the world.

However, though you would think he was fully focused on the conversation he was having with Seungcheoul, his mind was elsewhere; solely focused on the only member that was missing in that moment.

it didn’t take a genius to know where the member was though and Soonyoung was growing impatient just waiting for S.Coups to finish what he was saying so that he could make a quick escape and try to go and check on the person that seemed to find way into his thought 24-7.

“Hosh, are you even listening to me?” S.Coups asked, his face scrunching up at the sudden thought of him basically speaking to nobody haunting him.

However, he soon let out a relieved sigh when Soonyoung recited everything Seungcheol had told him in a summarized version.

The frown hadn’t left the leader’s face though as he looked at Soonyoung and asked, “What’s got you looking so out of it though, Hosh?”

“Oh, nothing-”

“He wants to go and see his boyfriend~” Hansol said in a sing-song voice as he continued to tease Soonyoung after finding out about his long-term crush on the vocal unit leader and producer, Lee Jihoon.

Soonyoung glared as his cheeks tinged red.

“Vernon!”

In response, the rest of the members who had over heard the entire exchange ended up laughing.

S.Coups nodded to him as he pointed to the door that headed out of the building and exclaimed, “Go! Hoshi fighting!”

“Hoshi fighting!” the rest yelled in unison, all of them not quite knowing why.

Nobody noticed the boy in the back with his long hair tied back who had a knowing look as he watched Hoshi run; nobody knew that Jeonghan knew something the rest of them didn’t.

Therefore, nobody knew why he was smiling the way he was.

Meanwhile, Soonyoung was dashing along the pavement as he ran to his destination which wasn’t that far from the dorm they stayed in. In fact, right at this moment, it was in sight.

Soonyoung couldn’t stop the smile that made way to his face as he entered the building and made his way past the practice room and straight to Jihoon’s studio.

Slowly and carefully, he opened the door and quietly peeked in, careful not to make a sound in fear of the smaller boy being disturbed. However, when looking around, worry filled him as he didn’t spot the boy that he knew would be here seeing as he hadn’t left since he first arrived just yesterday or most likely, early hours of the morning.

Softly excusing himself, Soonyoung entered the room and closed the door behind him.

He was making his way to the desk that Jihoon would usually be located at which was currently covered with loose pages to the point that some were stuck to the monitor and most of it covered the keyboard.

A small groan was heard which caught Soonyoung’s attention and his eyes shifted to the culprit.

Soonyoung couldn’t help but smile at the sight of the small, pink haired boy curled up in his seat, the only thing covering him being one of the jackets Soonyoung had borrowed to him two days ago.

Taking a seat in an empty chair to Jihoon’s right, he found himself watching the younger boy with interest.

The usually stressed boy looked at peace as he continued to carelessly sleep in the most likely uncomfortable chair.

Gently, Soonyoung placed a hand on top of Jihoon’s head.

“Soonyoung-ah,” he suddenly mumbled, causing the older to stiffen as he knew that, it being Jihoon, he would be scolded and kicked out like the younger did to the rest of the members when they trespassed.

“Sorry for waking you, Jihoonie. I’ll just go,” Soonyoung rambled as he stood and turned to leave but stopped as he felt a hand grip onto his sleeve.

Glancing at it, he looked at Jihoon who’s eyes were half open and had dark circles beneath them, the exhaustion beyond evident.

“Soonyoung.”

“Yeah, Hoonie?” he asked, turning slightly and eyes widening when Jihoon pulled him closer until he sat down. But it wasn’t the chair he was in before, no.

While he hadn’t been looking, Jihoon must have gotten out of the chair as now, Soonyoung was located in his chair.

Without a word, Jihoon sat on Soonyoung’s lap and curled into a half-moon as best he could while trying not to make it too uncomfortable for Soonyoung. And he mumbled an explanation, knowing fully well that was what Soonyoung needed.

“I had a nightmare, so stay.”

And once again, Soonyoung was smiling, unable to suppress it when he realized it was his regular old Jihoon that he knew and loved.

“I will,” Soonyoung whispered in return, grip tightening gently around him.

As the seconds ticked by, Kwon and Lee Jihoon had fallen asleep with slight smiles on their faces; Soonyoung pleased that he had his crush this close to him and Jihoon pleased that he had Soonyoung at his side.

The two could finally sleep knowing they were in the arms of each other.

And of course, Soonyoung’s dreams were filled with nobody else other than Jihoon.

And sure enough, Jihoon’s nightmares were gone,dreams now consumed by none other than Kwon Soonyoung.