Unknown Voice

The Boy Who Dreamed
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Chanwoo-yah”

“Jung Chanwoo~”

Chanwoo slowly opens his eyes when he heard a soothing voice.When he finally sees the light, he rubs his eyes gently. He sits up and roams his eyes around him. But he couldn’t see anything but pure darkness. He got up and starts findind something to hold on but ended up falling again, hard.

“Chanwoo! Are you okay?” His eyes widens when he hears the voice again. There it is again.

“I’m okay” Chanwoo said flaty. No hint of pain.

The voice from earlier was shock when Chanwoo is still calm after falling hard. He even thinks that Chanwoo broke his hand. He knows Chanwoo is emotionless,but that doesn’t stop him from worrying about the boy.

“May I know your name please?” Chanwoo asked with politeness. Yes, he’s emotionless but his parents taught him to be kind to everyone. He stands up and roams his eyes again, trying to find the voice he’s been talking to.

“Jin is my name” The voice, wait no, Jin. Introduces him self as the voice inside his head, but Chanwoo doesn’t believe him. But why dies that name sound familiar? He thought. He haven’t met anyone with the name Jin, even from the past. But why is he so comfortable talking to him? He tried remembering the said man but he couldn’t.

Please log in to read the full chapter