The Trio

The Boy Who Dreamed
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ever since Chanwoo was a baby, he never felt any emotions. He didn’t laugh, cry nor smile. He was emotionless, a stone cold boy. He never had any dream, he never wished for anything. He never felt happy and sad. Up until now, he’still empty deep inside. He’s still numb and cold.

“Hey, Chan! You coming with us?” His friend Moon Bin, is tugging HIS shirt. Signaling him to stand up and go with their other friends, but Cole shakes his head, no. Cole is not only an emotionless person, but also an introvert.

Moon Bin wasn’t even surprised when he first met Chanwoo. It was expected that Chanwoo was not going to be an out going person, since he doesn’t even feel anything. But Moon Bin was expecting that Chanwoo would go out with him once, which did not happen.

While Chanwoo, was shocked. And maybe amused by Moon Bin. The latter was the only person who talked to him when they were still freshmens. Moon Bin was the only one that was not afraid of him. He was the only one that accepted him. Who befriended him and never left by his side.

It was the time, when he felt thankful. For the first time.

“Bin hyung, seriously? As if Chanwoo hyung would agree.” Chanhee, the trouble maker of the trio. He’s very playful and a troublesome. Chanhee came to their lives when he transferred to their school, they were sophomore back then. And just like Moon Bin, Chanhee was also not afraid of him. He accepted Chanwoo and even made him his hyung.

Thus, the trio was created. They became inseperable. Where ever the one will go, the other two will follow. They

Please log in to read the full chapter