The Fight

The Fight

I walked down that street with my head down, my hands were in my pockets and only stars were above me. I felt that I am alone but at least, when I raised my head up I could see the stars. I wasn't alone at least... not. I smiled a bit and walked down and down. Some of dogs barked at me and some guys had their bad eyes on my head. I could only shake my head over their silly face. I asked myself again and again. Who I am? Why I am here? Should I continue in this way? Or should I change my way? But where... I stopped and looked around myself. 

"Life is like big lottery..." I said bitterly for myself and stars. 

"I can't never win at this... no... never..." I laughed and walked closer to a bridge. 

Some unknown bridge, but nice bridge. I had a chance. I could see town full of lights and full of happy people. 

"Where is that time when I was laughing?" I sighed and ran my hand in my hair. 

I leaned my hands against the railing and stared at the river beneath. I closed my eyes and lowered my head as I took a breath and breathed out.

"Today is really nice night, right?" Suddenly some voice came in my ears and I turned my head to that voice.

A smiling boy was beside me. He could have been younger, but he was smiling. He was a blonde. I raised my eyebrows and looked back at the river.

"Well, night is nice... but also dangerous for kids," I smiled and looked back at him.

"Then... the night is also dangerous for nice guys..." he smirked and that was a first time when he made me speechless.

 

When I had my breath back I raised my eyebrows. 

"Nice guys... yes, you are nice, you should go home, now... Some bad guys can hurt you. Go home, kid..." I smiled at him when he chuckled.

"I wasn't egoistic when I was talking about nice guys... I thought... The nice guy whose face is like puppy's face and his eyes are nice and big like... yes, like puppy's eyes. You look like puppy..." he grinned and came closer to me.

I frowned. This kid made my heart melted and my brain confused!

"What do you think that you are doing?" I breathed out.

"I just want to help you," he smiled.

"Help me? Kid... I don't deserve help. Go home, let me go, this is not place where I belong to..." I sighed and he tilted his head to one side.

"It said you... but I don't think so. If you need help you need someone closer to you... You need someone who will listen to you..." he smiled.

"Look up, kid, there are stars, I am not alone," I breathed out.

"Well, there are stars but when did you hear them? And what if I am the right person who is good for talking?" he smiled and reached out his hand to my hand. "What if I want to take care of you? What if... what if I've searched for love for years and I may say: ,,Hey, I finally find my love," and what should I do if you suddenly jump down from this bridge?" he sobbed and I looked at him widely.

He was crying because of me? He was crying because of his love towards me? What... what is even love? Is that crazy feeling inside? I... wasn't able to speak. I was speechless...

It was his second goal and my? I still didn't have one point.

 

 

I breathed in heavily and out loudly looking at that boy. Was he so innocent? Did he know about life? Did he exactly know what is good in life? I bit my lips and looked at his hand.
"B-but... k-kid... I don't want to do something bad..." I replied with a knocking voice no longer so confident.

"Then hold my hand... show me that you are telling true to me!" he sobbed again and I sighed.

"We even don't know each other," I whispered but took his tightly.

"We can know each other soon... but now... we should go," he smiled widely and started grab me somewhere. 

"Hey! What are you doing? I can go slowly by myself too! You don't have to grab me like I am some thief or toy..." I muttered and frowned when he stopped.

"I just want to make sure that you wouldn't jump down from that bridge if I will let you go!" he pouted and I raised my eyebrow.

"Really? I think that I already told you that I didn't want to jump from it I even didn't talk about it!" I laughed and titled my head on one side like he did before.

"Well, one of my friends did it because he wanted to be closer to stars," he sighed and I opened my eyes widened when he sat down on a pavement.

"Hey... kid... cheer up... life isn't that good how it sometimes can seem," I sighed and sat beside him.

"I know... I know," he smiled and I looked at him.

"You are really stranger guy..." I grinned and shook my head.

"Me? I can say the same..." he smirked and looked at me.

"I am not that one who came and talked to me like we are old friends... and... you also said that you finally found your lover... what was it?" I looked at his eyes when he raised his head.

"Well... maybe... I talked really like some stranger. But I meant that. I saw you here a few times ago and I wanted to talk with you... but I didn't have any chance until today," he smiled and I breathed in looking down this street.

Again. It was still dark and again this kid was near making me quiet. But I can also say that I made him too, didn't I? Or I really don't know.

"Why are you making me so... speechless," I blinked and looked at him when he smiled like an innocent angel.

"Because you are also falling into me..." He smiled and I could congratulate him because I was so nervous because of him for the fourth time and even twice this time after so short time.

 

 

"Awww look! I made you speechless again!" that little kid laughed and I breathed in closing my eyes.

"You..." I looked at him and he grinned.

"What me? You like it... anyway..." he smiled and my cheek with his warm palm.

"Who... said it... I don't..." I shook my head and looked at the road. 

It was nice road... really, I was thinking about how it was made. Was it good material? Hm... maybe yes, if not, there will be some damaged pieces!

"Hey, are you gonna burn that road or why are you staring it?" he smiled and patted my shoulder. 

"You... little... brat..." I mumbled for myself when he frowned.

"What were you whispering? You love me, right?" he grinned and I looked at him.

"You took some happy pills, didn't you?" I raised my eyebrows and he laughed shake his head.

"No boy... no... I am just like this for years..." he smiled, stood up, took my hand and raised me on my feet.

"I am not boy... you know... I am older than you..." I sighed.

"Really? Why are you acting like ten years old kid?" he smiled innocently, ruffled my hair and led me through streets.

"Ya! You are all the time little kid who wants to provocate me!" I pouted and he laughed.

"Let's see that... you are now like little kid who lost his toy and his parents don't want to buy another one for him," he grinned but suddenly opened some gate and door also.

Soon we came in unknown house. For me unknown. I was thinking about owner of this house... it must be this little kid.

"Be like here like in your own..." the boy smiled, took of his shoes and I did it as well too.

I followed him in the living room where we sat down and he stared at me smiling.

"What are you staring at?" I raised my eyebrows and he smiled like innocent angel. So... no! I wouldn't trust this innocent face!

"At you... I can finally be with you... ehm..." He smiled.

"And can you... for God's sake finally tell me... your name?" I asked.

"After your, you are in my home!" he pouted ane I rolled my eyes.

This little kid was really... ah! I sighed and took deep breath before I spoke.

"Kim Jonghyun... twenty three..." I said and he smiled widely and happily.

"Lee Taemin, twenty!"

And it was time when I finally got the name of this little devil and angel in one person.

 

I sighed and looked around myself. The living room where we both sat was really good and nice. It was like for rich people. I raised my eyebrows and looked at Taemin.
"Taemin-ah... is it really your house?" My eyes kept on him when he blinked.

"Yes, this is my house... well... my and my older brother," he grinned.

"Well... then your brother won't be happy that you brought in here strange man," I sighed.

"Maybe he will if it is strange man... but you and me know each other! So there is no problem," he smirked and jumps on my lap hugging me. "And I can't let you go, you are mine, and I am your," he whispered.

"What?" I gasped.

"That you and me... we will make couple... you know? I've waited for you since I was born... I can't wait longer... I just want you! Yes... we are... we should be together... it is... it has been written in our stars since we were born. We can't fight against it..." he smiled and looked in my eyes.

"At least... When I will accept it... you will stop be so much carrying about me..." I breathed out.

"Don't count on it... I won't promise it..." he smiled innocently.

"I am your hyung..." I stared at his eyes.

"And I saved your life from that bridge..." he pouted and I took deep breath but kissed him deeply to make sure that he will shut up his mouth for a while.

"You talk so much..." I whispered in his mouth, hugged his waist and pulled him closer.

"Because I want you..." he whispered back and hugged me around my neck.

"Well... now... I am not alone anymore... right?" I smiled and sighed.

"No... I won't allow it... never..." he whispered and my lips.

Just now... I feel new start of my life. This little brat boy... Ah... well it is good end, right? No one can be against us...

"Lee Taemin!"

"Shut up, Lee Jinki!" 

Well I think... even this another man here couldn't divide us.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope that you will like it and you enjoy it! Thank you for reading ♥