Chapter 4 - Good or bad?

Falling Angel?! (SLOW UPDATE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I know I'm not good, angel, and I don't want to be. But I'm not a bad guy either." - Yoongi


At School...

Yoongi drag Jimin at the back of school wherein no one can see or listened to them.

"Who are you?" he asked pinning Jimin on the wall.

Jimin smile, he lean in and whispered in Yoongi's ear, "I already told you, I'm an angel."

Yoongi got shivered and take a step back, "Are you kidding me? Angels are not real! So why are you doing this to me? Why me?" he shouted.

Jimin just shrugged, leaned his back on the wall and cross his arms. "It's not my fault! This will never happened if you're not there in the first place!" he said.

"What do you mean?" Yoongi asked.

"You're in the--" Jimin didn't continue what he said because he felt a presence. "He's here." Jimin murmured.

Yoongi hear it, "Who's here?" he asked.

"Let's talk again later, okay? I have to go!" Jimin ran.

"Wait!" Yoongi shouted.

At the hallway...

Jimin is running non-stop, he can feel his brother's presence nearby. He looked every place and every corner of the school. When he was finally at the rooftop, ready to jump and fly his brother's presence immediately gone.

He stop and whisper, "Tae, where are you?". He never imagine that someone is secretly looking at him, hiding at the dark side of the rooftop.

In classroom...

The bell rang and everyone went to their designated places and start their classes. Yoongi was looking at the classroom.

"Looking for something?" Hoseok asked with a smirk.

"Or someone?" Jungkook added wiggling his eyes.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Where is he?" he whispered.

After Class...

Yoongi walking at the parking lot to get his motorbike when he saw someone leaning on the wall. It was him, Jimin.

"Hey!" Jimin greet him.

Yoongi didn't answer, he just hop on his bike, start the engine and go away.

At the open field...

Yoongi went on his favorite place, he lay beside the tree and start to close his eyes when he saw someone laying on a branch of the tree.

He opened his eyes again and look at the branch of the tree where he meet someone he didn't want to see.

"What are you doing here, Park?" Yoongi asked.

"Resting." He answered.

Yoongi close his eyes again but suddenly felt that someone is looking at him. He decided to open his eyes, "What the hell--". Yoongi didn't finished his sentence because the boy's face is very close to him.

Jimin stop his self from staring at Yoongi, he leaned out and became serious.

"Did you happened to be here three months ago?" he asked.

Yoongi was mesmerized with Jimin's beauty, he never

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter