Chapter 2 - Falling Angel

Falling Angel?! (SLOW UPDATE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Some angels are destined to fall…” ~Namjoon

In God's realm...

A little cherub was running followed by his guardian angel "Your majesty, slow down!!", he was running happily into a room. 

He went inside and look for his parents. "Dad?!" he yelled. 

His father looked at him smiling with a baby cherub in his hand. "Come here son, meet your brother." 

The little cherub went beside his father and look at his baby brother. "What's his name?" he asked looking at his father. 

"What do you want to name him? We waited for you to decide."  his said and smiled at him. 

"Really?!" he asked and his parents nod. The little cherub think, while thinking the baby cherub hold his hand and smile. 

He smiled at his baby brother "Taetae..." the little cherub whisper. He smiled at his parents "It's Taehyung, I want his name to be Taehyung." he said. 

"And why's Taehyung?" they asked. "It means Everything will be alright in hard situations and wishes will come true." he said. 

After 20,000 years...(NOTE: 1,000 years in  human world is equal to 1 year in God's world, hahaha)

Jin, the God of Beauty enter in a sacred room…

"Son, are you awake?" the god asked.

The angel in the bed grunt and cover his body with a blanket.

"Jimin-ah?" the god calmly said while sitting on the side of the bed and shaking his shoulder.

The angel open his eyes "Father, why?" he asked while sitting and scratching one of his eyes.

"We got a problem." the god said.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Taehyung..." the god whispered with a tear starting to fall in his eyes.

Jimin was shocked and worried, he looked at his father. "Taehyung? What happen to him?" he asked.

"H-He's gone." the god said.

"What do you mean his gone? Where is he?" he asked.

"W-We don't know, no one saw him since yesterday." the god said.

The angel get out of his bed and think carefully for the places where his younger brother possibly went. "Do you already search everywhere in the castle or the other place in realm?" he asked.

"Yes." the god sigh.

"Don't worry father, we will find him." he said hugging his father.

"But, what if he go to the human world?" the god suddenly asked.

"Father, that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter