Chapter 3

Trip To The Sunflower Field

"Sehun, help me to carry this. Im not strong enough." Jongin mutters under his breath and he feels like his arms gonna break soon from carrying two heavy bags. 

"Damn! What did Mr.Song put in here!" Sehun takes one bag from Jongin and carries it. 

"I think im gonna hit the gym after this." Jongin exclaims.

"Me too." 

They struggle to go to the computer lab. Every three minutes Sehun and Jongin will take a break. "I will ask him for the compensation! I mean look at us we're lanky, unhealthy, and I wear braces. We cant carry this thing, why dont he ask help from his well-built students like Park Chanyeol or Do Kyungsoo. What do they do with that muscles? flex their arms all day." Sehun complaints. 

What does braces have to do in this situation and why do Sehun nags like old people? 

Jongin ignores Sehun's rant. They continue their journey. Five minutes after that they're infront of computer lab and Jongin opened the door. He let Sehun get in first to the dark room and he follow behind. They put the things on the floor.

"Why do i feel its getting chilly here?"

"Shut up Sehun!" 

"You scared?"

"Of course I am!" They get out quickly and running away far from that place. Jongin bump into someone and he stumble a bit. 

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" Jongin knows very well who's behind that voice. It Kim freaking Jongdae. 

"Why in the world are you here? Did you follow me?" Jongin says and scowl at him. "Wherever you go in this world i come along." Jongdae reply in a singsong way.

"Wait you watch Barbie and The Diamond Castle?" Sehun interrupts and Jongdae turn his head, "Yup." Jongdae groans at the two for giving him the bewildered look. "Dont look at me that way, its not something scandalous." 

"Its scandalous enough coming from you." Jongin says. "Ermm, can we help you?" Sehun asks and give Jongdae a confused look. Jongdae seem to realize whats the purpose of him wandering around then he grab Jongin on the neck and drag him away from his friend. Jongin shoo Sehun away to just go back home and not to wander around. 

Jongin didnt know where they're going but he knows what will happen. He try to run but Jongdae hold him tightly, he feels like crying. "Jongdae! Let me go!" He says firmly. 

"Im going to let you go later." 

Jongin let out a noise of pain when his head hit the hard surface of the door. "Remember what you did to me by pulling a lame prank on me after i opened my locker!" Jongdae says in low voice and punch Jongin on the gut. Yes, Jongin remembers what he done on last Thursday, he put something gross inside Jongdae's locker and he dont want to think about it anymore.

"Thats because you bully me!" Jongin push the guy infront of him roughly.

 "Is this how your mom teach you manners?" Jongin really hate when someone talk badly about his mom. All his mom ever done is to give him the best of the best, showering him full of love and care and always be there with him through up and down.

"Oh dont talk about manners when you cant show any! If you're nice to me then i'll be nice to you! You !" Jongin growls in anger.

Jongdae attacks Jongin when he cant take it anymore because everything the younger one say is true. The poor guy defend himself from the hard blow. Jongin kick Jongdae hardly and run away as fast as he can to the entrance gate. 

He catch a breath and tear up when he see a familiar woman waiting for him inside the silver car. He get inside the passenger's seat and shut the door. His mom sense something is wrong with his son, "Jongin, what happen?" After he hear his mom worried voice he break down infront of her, fat tears roll down on his face like a waterfall. 

His mom comfort him by going to the ice cream parlor to lift his mood up.