Of with the stages

My sweet hyung

Once they got to the dorm, they quickly get off grom the van and give away a space so kyuhyun can drag the drunk or whimpering yesung to his room quickly before anyone can see them. It's quite embarrassed,not for the members but for yesung once he sober up and hearing how childlike his is. For now they just deal with this mess. Upon arrived in front of the dorm,yesung start to wailing his hand around and trashing everyone near him. It's take 3 sober members to take him down. The others weren't in a much help as themselves were drunken mess. After a few struggles from the drunk donghae who trying to open the lock,kyuhyun quickly lift yesung on his shoulder and carrying him to his bedroom. Once he made yesung sit quietly on his bed, he quickly open the cage of yesung's turtles,take ddangkkoma out and give it to yesung. It's work like a magic. Kyuhyun wonder if the next gathering they should being ddangkkoma too but just  laugh at the stupid thought. Seeing how cute yesung was with his turtle, kyuhyun secretly thoughts 'i wish that could be me'. But little did he know,yesung about to enter his next drunk stage. Nobody know about the next stage because before it even happen,yesung pass out. But for some reason yesung still up and whimpering again."kyuuuu.....". " hyung? What is it?". Their action been watching secretly from the crack of the door,it was none other than the planner. Maybe not all wasn't aware about  the next stage but one particular person already went through it. Heechul knowing well how clingy yesung became after that and he swear to not show the sweet side of yesunv to  anyone but seeing how annoying the maknae became,he decide he need to help him.