After party

My sweet hyung

Kyuhyun still want to think that yesung should be the  maknae in this group. The were having an after party after the successful ss4 concert at a private restaurant. "come on, just confess already.  I'm sick of your jealousy that keep giving trouble to others who trying to be close to him". "heechul hyung? Aish what are you talking about. And who is he may i ask?" still asking despite knowing well what his hyung mean. "only yesungie is the clueless idiot in this group.. Okay maybe donghae too. I didn't remember having an innocent maknae before. Come on. You better do it before.. Oh look! Siwon is hugging yesung from behind!" heechul smirking,waiting for the evil maknae to pounce on the religious man whose hugging yesung from behind,but nothing happen, at least that what's you think is. Kyuhyun fidgeting a little bit watching how happy yesung laughing and playing around with his dongsengs. 'huh,not budging ayy. I bet you don't want to be hated by him now seeing his laughing happily huh. Oh my cute maknae,I'm gonna help you.' kyuhyun shivering from the way heechul smirking evily by himself. 'uh-oh, this not gonna be good'.
It was past midnight, the members gathered in front of the restaurant's parking lot,waiting for the manager to pick up them by van. " Hyung,watch your step" siwon is helping yesung who is clearly can't stand right due to alcohol in his system. "WHO GIVE YESUNGIE DRINK!!" yell leeteuk, started to get angry to whoever make yesung drunk knowing well that the petite man can't hold his liquor even if it's half of a small glass shot. "yeah!! Who is it, i need to.. Uh.... Punch you now" said heechul while slurring his words. "its you hyung! Don't act angry because you drunk too and you clearly shove a glass of vodka to yesung even when he didn't want it!" kyuhyun clearly not having it, his yesungie is a drunk mess now. "oh yeah, hee~ I'm sorry yesungie". The said man keep staggering, trying to stand by himself. His awfully quiet and everyone know this type of quirkiness that showed every time he's drunk. But they know it's not gonna last long until the second stage of yesung drunkness showing. Once the manager pulled up the van in front of them, they quickly filling up the sits. Kyuhyun and leeteuk became a mothe hen who trying to help the members but of course kyuhyun only helping his yesung,worried his drunk habit showed to soon. And it was right then, a whimpering can be heard at the back of the van sit. "hush hyung, we gonna arrive so soon okay." still in his silent, nodding furiously like a child. Yes, his hyung in his second stage,they called it whimpering child because next thing they'll have is yesung crying, wanting hurry to be home so he can cuddle with his turtle.

 

 

A/N: im sorry of its weird. English not my language lol