Ring

Sanctuary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I don’t trust this ring” Jisoo said as she examined the box where the ring is safely concealed inside. 


“Then don’t wear it, problem solved” Rosé placed the unappreciated ice cream in front of the stressed out Demi God, the latter looked at her with an unreadable face “but, it seems expensive, and the color suits me” she placed the box in her pocket


The ice cream vendor looked at her knowingly “what?” Jisoo asked, she just shrugged and changed the subject “what do you plan on doing with the golden child?” Jisoo huffed and slouched on her seat “I gave her time to think about it but the temptation is too ing strong” 


Shuttering of cameras and fan girls and boys squealing made Jisoo’s ear twitch as she already knew who’s coming “Oh God why is she here” 


“Who?” her confused companion asked “LALISA MANOBAN” The fans shouted in chorus as one of them threw herself at the popular dancer “her”


“Why did you bring your army of heads at a peaceful place like this? It’s making my head hurt” Jisoo said to the pop star as she banged her head at the cold table “It’s not my fault that I have this irresistible and God like looks” she said as she flipped her hair, shooting one of the fans a wink making him faint 


“You do know that I can make every person in Earth fall in love with me with just a snap of my fingers” she demonstrated as she snapped her fingers, and the fan’s who was once drooling over the young dancer completely forgot about her as they focused on the ice cream eating God “KIM JISOO OPPA PLEASE MARRY ME” 


“Party pooper” the Thai grumbled as she sat on the table with a pout on her face, Rosé cleared to show her presence “Oh right, Chaeyoung this is Lisa, Lisa this is Chaeyoung “ Jisoo introduced 


“Hey you can call me Rosé” she took out her hand for a hand shake “And you can call me, the Woman of your dreams” Lisa replied coolly and kissed the waiting hand. Rosè blushed, accidentally freezing their joined hands together “Oh My God, I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to!” she chuckled and reassured the embarrassed girl that it’s fine. The two were too ecstatic with each others company that they didn’t notice the Demi God leave. 

 


--------------

 


“Why did the couple suddenly decided to leave?” Jennie asked her assistant as she roamed the now evacuated apartment “the guy said that one day after moving in, her girlfriend went missing for a week and came back looking pale and sick” “And they thought that the apartment go something to do with it?”, her companion shrugged “apparently”


They tried to spot anything out of place that can be the cause of the sudden melt down but sadly came empty handed, except for an old artifact that’s proudly leaning against a wall, she knelt down to look closer, it’s a vintage picture inside of a fading wood, a king with his younger maiden in front of a palace stood side by side as the maidens arms is placed in front of her bowed down head.


Thinking nothing much about it, she just stood up and was about to walk away when she felt the need to look back at the picture, as she looked back at the picture, she noticed something quite odd, she clearly remember the girl having her head bowed down at the picture, but now it’s looking straight ahead, baffled at  this weird change, she looked at the picture closer, when the maiden winked and grabbed her, taking her inside the still place. 

 


--------------------

 

 

The Demi God knocked on the modern apartment’s metallic door, the assistant that Jennie is always with opened it “Where’s Jennie?” she asked the confused boy


“uhmm sorry but who are you?” he asked for confirmation, not trusting the young God 


“None of your business. If you’re just gonna waste my time then move out of my way” she shoved pass through the annoyed assistant and called the Golden Child, an unsettling feeling bugging her since earlier “Jennie!” as expected, no one answered 


She grabbed the collar of the assistant “Where the is she” she’s quickly losing her patience and her seething anger makes the poor boy tremble with fear “I-I-I d—don’t k-k-know she w-was h-h-h-here awhile ag-g-go”


She let’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter