Two

Be My Baby

"Ok, sweeties, let's take a break~"

Juho groaned out loud looking at Youngbin with annoyance "Seriously? You too, hyung?" he said

"Why? What's wrong?" Dawon asked plopping down beside Juho.

"Seunghyub hyung loves saying 'sweetie' a lot it's getting on everyone's nerves already," Juho replied rolling his eyes.

"What? it's cute," Youngbin said defensively before excusing himself to go outside.

"I guess that explains where Youngbin has been disappearing to the last few days," Jaeyoon quipped when he was out of earshot.

"Wait, what do you mean, hyung?" Dawon asked, turning around to face Jaeyoon.

"Well, you know, he's going out a lot lately - our Youngbinnie. I thought he was seeing someone so I didn't ask him about it. I figured he'd tell us when he's ready," Jaeyoon answered.

Before Dawon could say anything more, a deep voice rang out from the hallway, "Sweetie?~"

Of course, Seunghyub would appear right this moment.

"Oh, hey guys. Uhmm where's Youngbin?" he asked as he stepped inside the room. Juho immediately rushed to him and pulled him into one corner of the room to talk. The rest of the members broke into different groups and started chatting among themselves.

"Seunghyub!" Youngbin called when he finally returned to the practice room. N.flying's leader said his goodbye to Juho and then approached Youngbin. They talked for a little while both smiling so wide that Dawon thought their faces would tear. After about five minutes, Seunghyub left and they resumed the practice.

____________________________________________________________________

It was already 3 in the morning and yet Dawon was busy playing on his tablet. Inseong usually doesn't mind the sounds but this time, Dawon has been muttering non-stop while playing the game.

"Okay, out with it!" Inseong said, sitting up on his bed. Rowoon and Chani are already out for their drama filming, leaving the two of them in the room.

"Out with what?" Dawon asked, still busy with his tablet. Inseong noticed how Dawon was pressing a little hard on the tablet's screen.

Inseong considered beating around the bush but Dawon isn't that sort of guy and if he wants to really understand the other's surly attitude, the truth would be the best thing.

"Well, for one, you were shooting daggers at Seunghyub when he entered the practice room!" Inseong exclaimed. "I'm just thankful that Juho was there to talk to him so he didn't notice it,"

"Nope. You're wrong. Just you're imagination," Dawon retorted turning his back to Inseong.

Inseong sighed. He walked over to Dawon's bunk and pulled the gadget out of the younger one's hands.

"Yah!"

"Talk!" Inseong said. "I may not be the leader but I'm still the oldest here and it's my job to help Youngbin in keeping all of you in line.,"

"It's nothing, okay?!" Dawon answered, covering his face with a pillow.

"Seriously, I'm dealing with a child," Inseong sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Well I am a child," Dawon retorted.

Inseong rolled his eyes. Here goes nothing, he thought.

"Are you - jealous of Seunghyub?" he asked, tentatively.

"No! What the hell?! Where did that even come from, hyung?!" Dawon replied finally sitting up on his bed. Even in the dim light, Inseong can see that his face was flushed and it took everything in him not to burst out laughing.

"Geez, it's a simple question, you didn’t need to be all defensive," he answered. Dawon laid down on his bed once again and turned to face the wall.

Inseong wanted to press further but he knew doing so would make the younger guy be a lot more closed off.

"Well, good night," Inseong said instead.

He went back to his bed, thinking. He wasn't joking when he said Dawon was looking at Seunghyub with a deadly glare when he was talking to Youngbin and maybe, Dawon wasn't aware he was doing it. Anyhow, a plan was forming in Inseong's head and he knew he wouldn't be able to do it alone.