#cc000

At The End of the Day it's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's like magic.

 

Everything Minseok feels around his stomach making him question if they are butterflies or if he desperately needs to use the bathroom. But it doesn't matter because either way it must be good. . . he thinks. He makes him feel all of these kinds of emotions he can't simply explain with words and make actions fall short.

 

It's like an electricity that goes to every single part of him and without permission it gives him a tingling sensation every time he sees him. Every time he sees Luhan. They don't know each other personally, hell! Minseok doesn't even think Luhan knows about his existence. He's so far away from him that he knows it'll be utterly impossible for him to approach. 

 

Metaphorically speaking, they are like the sun and the moon. Close yet so far and Minseok is okay with that. Who is Luhan? Luhan is not the popular guy neither an MVP nor he is the guy everyone dies for neither he's a bully. He's just average and simple and quiet and nothing out of the extraordinary however to Minseok he's everything but.

 

He's worth every single penny of his piggy bank, the one he breaks every Valentine's day to leave that one and only gift Luhan will ever receive. Luhan is not wealthy either nor the smartest guy in class, like stated before he's really average. Which Minseok doesn't understand why he feels these things with so much intensity. He feels like everything he does is part of a sin.

 

Every time Minseok sees Luhan he feels aware of everything, even when he giggles at absolutely nothing and at how different they actually are.

 

He's like a precious little bean to him even if he's not so little because Luhan is actually taller than him. There isn't much he can do other than observe him from the third seat near the windows towards the big bookshelves at the end of the library where Luhan was sitting on the floor reading a book.

 

“When are you going to confess?” he hears his friend say.

 

He shrugs. “Not today,” then his lips stretched in a lopsided smile. “Or tomorrow. It's not as easy as it seems, Soo.” Minseok looks at Kyungsoo directly this time. “It's not like I can randomly go and tell him that I like him and that I want him to be my boyfriend. It's simply just how it doesn't work. He'll probably look at me like if I'm crazy.”

 

Kyungsoo started to pull the chair to sit down chuckling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter