Chapter 1

Fangirl Series: The Missing Piece

 

 

Searching for something you didn’t know is hard. So is finding the right person for your life. Finding the right person is like finding the missing piece of a puzzle. You never really know what happened to the missing piece. But one thing is for sure, he is the right one for you.

“I want it this love I want it real love
I’m only focusing on you
It pulls me harder
It’s so strange,
my breath keeps stopping
Because from the start, my heart only beats towards you

“Why are you listening to that?” I was startled because of my mother. I didn’t even heard her come in my room.

“Come on mom, we’re on vacation.” I said looking at the beach by my window.

“You know I don’t want you to listen to that kind of music.” She said before making her way out of my room. I just sighed. I don’t really understand why they don’t want me to listen to BTS songs. They helped when I’m having a hard time.

My parents said that I should always be prim and proper, whether I’m at the office, in public and even inside of our own house. Can’t I take a break from it? What’s wrong from being a fangirl? It didn’t even affect my works so why are they always stopping me?

Instead of drowning myself into bad mood, I searched for my baby’s clips to lighten up my mood. I stumble into a clip where BTS are in fan meet. Those fans are really luck

“Min Yoongi! You dangerous man! You dangerous man who make have such a hard time. You should be responsible for this.” He just act cutely in front of the fans. After a few moments, the fan shouted again.

“I will sue you Min Yoongi! Because he hurt me. I will sue you Min Yoongi.” I will sue Min Yoongi too, for making me feel like I really do love him even though I know it is impossible for us to be together. He doesn’t even know me!

“I thought my heart exploded. I going to report you Min Yoongi!” Same girl, same.

I watched more clips of Yoongi online for more than an hour. Until I heard my door opened, I quickly closed my laptop thinking that it was my mom.

 

“Auntie!” I heard that little voice called me so I opened my laptop again. It’s Honggi, my cousin’s son.

“Baby boy!” I welcome him with a hug. He is my cousin’s son but I’m really close to him because my cousin often left him here. They also came with us in this vacation that’s why he’s here.

“I’m not a baby, I’m 4 years old.” He said while frowning. Still a cutie!

“Okay fine. I won’t call you baby anymore.” I said surrendering raising my both hands up.

“Auntie, can we watch bultaoreune?” I expected this.

“Of course.” I answered excitedly. This is such a good day.

 We stayed at the island for 3 more days before going back to work. It is nice that we had this vacation after a long time.

 

“May I come in?” I heard Minho said. He always visits me in my office every Friday, but sometime thrice a week. It actually depends on his schedule.

“You’re already in.” I said with a smile.

“Let me ask you a different question then. Can I ask you on a date?” I sighed before answering him.

“You know I don’t date my friends and that includes you.” I said as a matter of fact.       

“I know. I’m just taking a chance. For the last time.” I know he likes me. But I don’t feel the same. I don’t want to give him false hope that’s why I always reject him. He is my friend since we were child.

We ended up eating at the company’s cafeteria. There’s nothing new, we always ended up here.

 

The next day wasn’t the best day ever.

“I don’t agree with this.” I disagreed with the things they said.

“You don’t have a say to this matter.” My father answered me with authority.

“I have! It’s about me! I don’t want to get married to someone I don’t love.” I shouted clenching my fist.

“You don’t have a choice.” He said pointing at me.

“Am I not enough to handle our company?” I ask them. My mother looked away but my father look at me sternly.

“You’re not.” I am hurt to what he said. Doesn’t he trust me?

“So it is because of that.” My mother was about to say something when I decided to walk out of the house’s library.

I directly go to my room to think about what they said. They arrange me to marry someone I don’t love for the sake of the company. Why can’t they trust me in handling the company? I can do it!

They are always like this. They can’t trust my choices. Ever since college they never let me take the course that I wanted. Now they are forcing me to marry someone. I can’t let this happen.

I started to pack the things I needed before I go. I planned to go to another country for them not to catch me. I’ll withdraw all my money in my card and leave it untouch for the mean time. I’ll just use it when its really needed then go to another place.

I waited until everyone was asleep. Now I’m thankful that we don’t have security in our house, it was easier for me to go out.

It’s to get out of this cage. I’ve had enough.

 

 

 

BTSBTSBTSBTSBTSBTSBTS

Comments? Suggestions? They are greatly appreciated :)