chapter 11

Sugar

when mark opened his eyes again he found himself laying in a bed in an unknown room as he started looking around for the raven-haired that suddenly opened the door.
"mark! you're awake, how are you feeling? i've brought you some medicines."
"i'm better, thanks, i'm sure that the fever will pass soon."
"i'm really glad."
"but where are we?"
"ah, that's my room, you fell asleep and i didn't know where your house was so i decided to bring you here."
"really? sorry, i'm annoying you a lot."
"no, that's okay!"
"you're too kind."
the raven-haired chuckled as he approached the other boy, making their foreheads touch, reducing almost completely the distance between them.
"i'm not too kind."
the blonde-haired cheeks tinged with various shades of pink as the other walked away and took some medicines to give the older.
"i think that if you take this medicine tomorrow you'll be completely fine, the fever is almost gone too."
the older did as the raven-haired said and took the pill, hoping to feel better soon.
his eyes then looked at the other boy that was now sitting on a chair in his room, checking the medicine's effect.
the blonde-haired bit his own lips, he was too curious about the boy's past boyfriend and his new love interest that he couldn't help but ask this question.
"why did you break up with him?"
dark almond eyes looked at him.
"he cheated."
"oh."
"he always said that he loved me but he cheated, he has never even liked me."
the blonde-haired noticed the sadness in the raven-haired's words, the bitterness, the pain as he got up and reached the younger.
"sorry for asking you this."
"it's okay."
the boy smiled softly at mark when the latter suddenly hugged him and caressed his head, whispering in his ear.
"he didn't deserve such a caring and loving person like you, i'm sure that you'll be happy with the one that you love really soon."
jinyoung froze at the other's action, not knowing what to do, as he heard his sweet words.
"t-thank you mark, i really hope so too."
he also hugged the older, tightly, as he accompanied him to bed again and switched off the lights.
"where will you sleep?"
"on the couch, don't worry about it."
"but this is your house, i should be the one sleeping on the couch."
"hey did you forget that you have a fever?"
"but i'm better-"
his words were cut off by the raven-haired that was already positioned on the sofa.
"good night mark."
"uhm good night jinyoung."
and with these words they both closed their eyes and fell asleep, waiting for the morning to come.