Special Chapter

Pierrot

Sana woke up in her bed,tears falling down from her cheeks. It's been weeks since the pierrot been murdered by her fiance. Weeks since she saw his smile after he died in her lap. Weeks since he was been freed from his mask. 

The authority already drag her fiance to the jail and filed a case against him.

She saw how Jeongyeon punched Mark's jaw,breaking it and she feel so good when she heard how the douche cried out in pain. 

He still deserves more punches though. The pain he felt will never be enough. He needs to be killed just like what he did to the pierrot. An eye for an eye they said but she knows that the pierrot doesn't want her to do something it so she let one of his friends to handle it.

 

Staring at the crack mask in her bedside table,she found herself crying,sad and angry towards the man who killed the person who understands and kind to her,to the ed up fate and to herself. She should had been calling for help but she didn't and here she is,mourning over the pierrot whom she didn't know yet she feel comfortable with.

Feeling tired from crying,she stood up and prepare herself for another depressing day. Being an heiress can be tiring as . There's no day off for her.

Hours later,she went out in her room and into the kitchen,ignoring everyone who greeted her. They are not that important and so fake,a waste of time in her eyes.

 

Reaching the kitchen,she found her parents quarelling about something that she didn't care and sat down on the chair,serving herself with a mouthful serving of pancakes.

Kuro,her father, finally notice his child and greeted her,frowning when she merely just ignore him but he shrug it off, thinking that she was just being rude because of what happen to her fiancé. 

 

“Anyway,since Mark did something unacceptable,our contract with the Tuan has been cancelled but don't worry,I find another family to be partnered up with. You'll be meeting them today,in our very mansion so you better behave and act like a proper noblewoman you are, Sana. ” He warned as he took a sip of his black coffee. 

Sana could only nod as her response.

Hours pass by,the bell rung,making the head of the Minatozaki family,grin like a fool and stood up.

Yin Xing went in and grin widely when he saw his friend and open his arms,asking for some warm hugs which Kuro happily gave.

“Yin Xing! It's been so long!” Kuro exclaimed as he wrap his arm around the guy's shoulder.

 

“It is. 12 years since we saw each other but fear not,I am back and ready to rock the business world.” Yin Xing playfully said as he smiles at his friend.

“Where's your wife and daughter? ” Kuro asked as he offer a seat for Yin Xing and ordered the maid to serve his special guest a wine.

“My wife is busy right now so it will be my daughter and I.” Yin Xing answered as he thanked the maid and took a sip of his wine.

“I see..so we can just start planning about our daughters’ marriage then.” Kuro said,making Sana looked up from her plate in shock. 

Marriage?  Again?  It's been weeks since the contract got cancelled and now she's being thrown into the arrange marriage once again!? Being married is not a problem for her but having a same marriage!? That's a big no for her. Now she started to hate her father. 

 

“Let's do that. Anyway,I wanted my daughter to carry the child...” Yin Xing started as he and Kuro became busy talking about wedding,not noticing that the girl they've been waiting has finally arrived and was now running her way inside the mansion.

A young girl around the age of 17 went in,apologizing to her father and Kuro.

“Ah. Your daughter is pretty. Your genes must be amazing huh?” Kuro said as he complimented the girl,totally proud when he saw how pretty and sophisticated the girl was. 

“Sana! Meet your fiancé! ” Kuro ordered as he glares at his daughter. 

Sana stood up without a care, greeting her guest softly.

“I am Sana.” She said and bow,not looking at her future fiancé for 30 minutes. 

“Good morning,my name is Chou Tzuyu,please take care of me.” The girl timidly said as she bow down and offer her hand towards Sana as a greeting.

Pissed off,Sana looked up to scold the girl or warned her when she instantly freezes when she saw the girl.

“What the..” She gasp softly as she tearily stares at the girl infront of her. She looks like the girl version of the Pierrot she held dear.

“Please take care of me. And if you need something,I can help you.” The girl,Tzuyu, added with a cute grin,making Sana melt. 

Sana found herself smiling as she greeted the girl back politely and engage a serious yet funny conversation with Tzuyu.

‘I guess this is the way of comforting me huh? Thank you,Pierrot. Thank you for being kind to me.’ Sana inwardly thought as she listens to Tzuyu. She finally felt at peace.

 

Sana didn't notice the Pierrot watching over her outside.

“I can rest in peace now.” He said as he slowly fade.