Home alone with......

~I HATE YOU~

Woohyun POV-

The boys went out to eat.  We played a game to see who would stay home and wait for ~~~~ to come home, i lost. i always lose. I sat on the couch watching cartoons. I wonder where ~~~~ is.

3rd POV- 

      While the boys were out eating. Woohyun was at home bored out of his mind watching cartoon. while he was sitting there he thought of an evil plan. Meanwhile on the other hand ~~~~ was out with chunji. Soon woohyun was so bored he fell asleep. later ~~~~ came home and saw woohyun asleeep on the couch with his mouth hanging open and drool coming out. ~~~~ took this as a shot and drew on his face. after finishing her master piece she took a picture and tip toed upstairs. 

~~~~ POV- 

 what an idiot to fall asleep on the couch like that. When i got to my rooom i saw a note on my desk. it was form the infinite boys

Dear ~~~~,

       We are going out to eat. Woohyun is staying at home with you. He lost hte game. So please behave and dont beat him up

                                                                                                        <3 Your loving brother and infinite

        Yea loving brother my . Why would he leave me with a jerk like him and plus he is a guy. What if his hormones start raging and he me. ~~~~~ stop thinking like that he is downstairs and sleeping. I just frogot the fact he was downstairs and went to do my homework. then my pencil broke so i txted myungsoo to see idf he had any pencils.  A couple minutes later he replied and said sunggyu had some in his room. So i had to go in to sunggyus room.

3rd POV-

~~~~ got up from her desk and went to sunggyus room. She went in the room and it was messy but it was also clean in spots. ~~~ rummaged through the room and found vitamins in one draw.  Then she found a bunch of girl group cds in a box. woohyun heard someone upstairs, remembering  that ~~~~ was suppose to be home.

        He suddenly remebered his evil plan and headed upstairs.  He saw ~~~~ in his room looking at his girl group cds. She was in his room which made his plan much better, plus she left the lights off. so he snuck into the room not to make notice him, right when he was behind her he grabbed her  hips and put her down on the bed pinned betwween him and the bed. At first she struggled but she just ended up giving up and just laying there her heart was pounding from woohyun grabbing her and pinning her down. In the back of her head she was hoping he wasn't going to her or kill her.

             They were starring at each other with piercing eyes. Woohyun suddenly said "What are you doing in my room."  ~~~~ was stuttering P-pp -pen-p-pencil. Woohun shooshed her and suddenly started to lean in. he was moving closer and whispering words she couldn't understand. He was leaning closer and closer slowly. Right when their lips were about to meet

" ~~~~~, WOOHYUN WE ARE HOME AND WE HAV LEFTOVERS!!!!!"

       Woohyun suddenly smirked and said " Don't come in my room and touch everything." He got up and went to pick up some stuff leaving you there stunned.  ~~~~ suddenly got up and dashed downstairs and pretended nothing happened. Woohyun was dying with laughter on the inside.  He put away his stuff and went down stairs to see infinite and ~~~~ holding in all there laughter. Hoya suddenly went up to woohyun with a little mirror and showed his the master piece on his face. he became red and looked at ~~~~ she just smiled and mouth pabo to him. ~~~~ was dying with laughter now.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

*Comment* Read* Subscribe* Say whatever*

I made this off the top of my head. I was also thinking of playful kiss when i wrote this. Thank you!!!!!