002

The jealousy game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Chaeyoung was surprisingly the first to wake up. She went to the kitchen to get something to eat but there wasn’t any instant food and god knows she can’t cook for her life.   

She was about to head to Mina’s room to wake her up but remembered yesterday’s events and stopped midway. 

 

If not Mina then who else could she ask? Tzuyu? Nah, she’s helping her too much already. Knowing her she’ll get pissed at this. Dahyun? Nope. She’s as bad as Chaeyoung when it comes to cooking. Jihyo? Well, I mean she’s good at cooking but she hasn’t been getting enough sleep lately. Best not to wake her up. Sana? Ha yea right. She would probably burn the house and she probably wouldn’t help anyway. Seeing that the game is still going on. Definitely not Momo, she would probably just eat everything. Jeongyeon and Nayeon are out of the picture. They had a schedule last night and haven’t come back yet. 

 

Jihyo and Tzuyu were the only two options. Chaeyoung decided to wake up the latter. Jihyo had less of a chance of Chaeyoung getting killed but she knew Jihyo was gonna be grumpy later on.

 

She stood in front of the tall maknae, scared of what would happen if she woke her up. She remembered the first time she woke Mina up. Mina had given her a glare that could’ve killed her in an instant if they could, but it immediately washed away seeing that it was Chaeyoung. 

 

After the trip down memory lane, Chaeyoung hesitantly tapped the sleeping maknae in the shoulder. Seeing how it had no effect, she shook her a bit. This time harder.

 

A groan made Chaeyoung jump back scared. Tzuyu hadn’t woken up, she merely turned so her back would face Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung shook her harder until Tzuyu finally spoke up.

 

“Stop or I’ll push you down a flight of stairs.” She threatens, her voice still husky from sleep. 

Chaeyoung flinched a bit.

 

“B-but I’m hungry.” She whines. Tzuyu sighed and turned to face her.

 

“Fine I’m up. But you owe me, twice.” She relents. Chaeyoung tackles her in a hug.

 

“THANK YOU! Man I thought I was gonna die from hunger.” Chaeyoung shouts in relief.

 

“Sssssh. Don’t wake up the other members. Especially Jihyo, she deserves her rest.” Tzuyu reprimands as she covers the older with her hand. Chaeyoung nodded and pushed her hand away. Tzuyu quickly got out of bed to make the small cub food along with herself. 

She hasn’t expected someone else to already be awake as well. 

 

She stopped mid step at the person. “What the heck Momo?” She asks to the person who stopped rummaging through their refrigerator.

 

 

“Sorry I was hungry.” Momo pouted. Tzuyu sighed.

 

“Tzu, you almost done-? Momo?” Chaeyoung asked joining them. 

 

The mentioned person rubbed her nape. “Could you maybe make me some too?” She asks shyly. Tzuyu rolled her eyes a little and nodded.

 

“Sometimes I wonder who is older.” Tzuyu mutters under her breath. 

 

“Sooorry~ I cant help it” Momo defends. Tzuyu just sighed and got started. She decided to just make and egg sandwich with bacon and sausage. 

 

“Oh also what’s going on between you guys and Sana and Mina?” Momo asks wiping the drool off her chin while looking at the bacon. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu looked at each other in shock. If Momo has noticed then who else did?

 

“Umm... Tzuyu will tell you.” Chaeyoung points towards the said girl.

 

“What? Ugh fine. So Chaeyoung here got into a fight with Mina. And she apparently thought it was a good idea to see who would get more jealous. So they made a bet and now I’m dragged into this mess.” Tzuyu explained calmly while putting the food on their plates.

 

“Ok so let me get it straight. Mina got jealous, Chaeyoung made a bet of each other getting jealous. And they convinced you and Sana to help them.” Momo sorts it out with a confused look. Tzuyu nodded while taking a bite of her food. Momo turned her head to Chaeyoung.

 

 

“Chae, you’re an idiot.” Momo says bluntly. Tzuyu almost choked on her food.

 

“Hahahahaha Unnie-“ Tzuyu says trying to control her laughter. Chaeyoung looked at them shocked.

 

“Unnie! You’ve been hanging around Tzuyu too much.” Chaeyoung pouts. Momo just shrugged and continued eating.

 

“It’s true though. She’s obviously jealous but instead of consoling her you made a freaking bet on it.” Momo explains while facepalming at the end. 

 

Chaeyoung smiles sheepishly, “Well if you put it that way it is stupid.” She admitted. 

 

“But it’s going to end today anyway. Either she gets jealous today or I’ll give up after the fan signing. Whatever comes first.” She says. Momo and Tzuyu nod i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter