001

The jealousy game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Somi is just my friend!” Chaeyoung shouts in frustration.

“To you maybe! But I see the way she looks at you! She obviously likes you!” Mina shouts back accusingly. Chaeyoung stops talking for a second to look at Mina in disbelief.

 

“You know I only like you” Chaeyoung says, her voice now soft. Mina’s outburst got Chaeyoung back to reality. But I can’t say the same for Mina.

 

She scoffs, “oh please, don’t give me that excuse. I see the way you look at her too!” 

 

“What are you talking about?!” Chaeyoung shouts no longer calm. Without saying anything Mina took out her phone and showed Chaeyoung an Instagram picture. The one that Somi and her posted not too long ago after they hung out. 

 

“We were just hanging out!” Chaeyoung defends.

“Well you could’ve at least told me...” Mina mutters. Chaeyoung leaned in closer to hear what she said.

“What?” 

 

“You should’ve told me!” Mina says louder. 

“Why do I need to tell you?” Chaeyoung asks genuinely confused.

“Don’t forget I’m your girlfriend! I deserve to know everything you do!” Mina exclaims.

 

“No you don’t! You’re just jealous!” Chaeyoung accuses.

“M-me? Jealous?” Mina sputters. Chaeyoung nods her head in agreement.

 

“Yea right! You get more jealous than me!” Mina shoots back.

“Since when?!” Chaeyoung asks.

“Since forever!” 

“Oh yea?” Chaeyoung asks again.

“Yea!” Mina agrees.

“I bet you would get more jealous than me!” Chaeyoung tempts.

“Bet?” Mina asks.

“Bet.” Chaeyoung confirms.

And that was how it was started. It was not a good idea to start it. Not only did it cause each other trouble, it caused others too. Especially the satzu couple, who were dragged into the mess that they created.

 

“Tzuyu-ah please help me. Pwease~” Chaeyoung pleads to her fellow 99’ liner.

 

“No! I don’t want to be in your stupid bet.” Tzuyu answers, rolling her eyes.

“What if I told you Mina is trying to convince Sana to help her?” Chaeyoung attempts to convince the maknae. It looks like she finally got through to the younger girl. Everyone and their moms knew the maknae had a crush on Sana. Except Sana of course, she can be a bit dense. Actually that’s an understatement.

 

“... no. And don’t use that Sana card again.” Tzuyu warns as she turns to leave a deflated Chaeyoung. As the latter watched the taller girl leave she thought of other people to ask. The satzu couple were the only pair that weren’t dating aside from Jihyo but she’s sure she would say no. 

 

Fortunately for the small cub she didn’t need to ask someone else. Tzuyu agreed the next day after seeing that Chaeyoung was right on how Mina asked Sana to help her. The shorter girl jumped for joy, literally.

 

“Yesss, what changed your mind though?” Chaeyoung asks despite already knowing the answer.

“N-nothing, just wanted to help my fellow maknae.” Tzuyu laughs nervously. Chaeyoung rolled her eyes.

 

“Oh cut the act. I know you like Sana, in fact everyone knows you like Sana except for her.” Chaeyoung informs her. Tzuyu wasn’t even shocked, it was pretty obvious that she had liked the squirrel. Tzuyu just shrugged looking defeated for once.

 

“Ok let’s get to planning.” Chaeyoung says.

 

“Do we really need to plan though? We just have to be touchy right?” Tzuyu asks while lifting her right eyebrow.

 

“Well yea, but when should we do it? We should start tomorrow but only a little, and the next day we have our fanmeeting so we can start big there.” Chaeyoung plans out. Tzuyu nods her head in agreement. 

 

The next day

“Breakfast is ready!” Jihyo’s loud voice could be heard ringing through twice’s dorm. One by one the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter