1.1 One night (Edawn's POV)

Rain in Autumn 🍂
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       "Im Na Young! Micheosseo?!  Noya... Micheosseo?!! Wanna see me die?  Damn,  you punk! ", I say.

 

         I wait until she opens her eyes. When she opens her eyes and saw me,  she chuckles.  Suddenly. Too cute... but I need to be serious!

 

         I crosses my arms and throw my view to the other side.  Let see how she coax me.  Hehe...

 

           Her fingertip still pointing on my arm.

 

          "Hey,  is he the gangster that I know? Is it a gangster... allow to get sulk? ERM..?  ERM..?  Hurm, let me think ", she stops pointing on my arm.  She put her hand on her chin with a support of the other hand. 

 

           Did she thinks she looks like a detective?! Auww,  please!  Never, okay? Too small...  In other words,  too drawf... I cannot bear it anymore.  How cute she is..  Goddamn! 

 

           My fingers pinch her cheeks. Both sides and yeah..  Her sweet voice...  Make me melt.  That's why I love to mess up with her. 

 

            "Auch,  it's pain,  Edawn!  Opss,  Udon! ", she is getting mad.  Her blushing face make me wants to do more.  I give her a tongue out then. 

 

            "You cannot call me, UDON! And that's as your payment.  As you punched me with your crazy bag! ", I say. 

 

             She cannot do anything.  No answer and... I win! 

   


        Edawn,  just my nickname.  I f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter