1.0 One night...

Rain in Autumn 🍂
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A quiet road. Dark. 

 

      No one there except a girl who walks alone. A thread or footstep sounds like following her from behind. 

 

     "Tap...  Tap... Tap..."

 

       When she walks with more speedy,  the footsteps is also increasing its move. 

 

       Nah,  wait... I'll stop. If I stop,  maybe it will stop too! , monologues her and give smirk to the owner of footfalls secretly. 

 

       She runs towards fastly and... Here we go! 

 

       She makes a back step and stops in front of the footfalls' owner so sudden. She makes a deal with herself. Turn her head or not. 

 

       Turn or not... Turn or not... Turn... 

 

        She feels the finger comes slowly before it touches and hugs her neck. She almost shout but the voice... 

 

        However,  her hands is faster than her brain. The backpack that she always bring together touches hard the unknown's head.  Ouch!, let her closes the pair of the beautiful eyes. 

 

        Backpack. A English-English dictionary, English-Korean dictionary,  literature history and novels.  Her precious hobbies.  No one knows. 

 

        "Im Na Young! Micheosseo?!  Noya... Micheosseo??! Wanna see me die such in young age? Damn, you punk! ",says the unknown guy. 

 

          Na Young opens her eyes. She sees her best boy friend, Edawn. Then,  she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter